Captured

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Minwoo sat on the floor of the kitchen, the last of his tears making their way down his cheeks. He was still very very sad and upset with the incident with Donghyun, it's just that he had no more tears to cry.

Slowly standing up, he made his way out of the kitchen to finish cleaning up. As he walked from the kitchen door to behind the counter, he saw 2 people entering the cafe.

"I'm sorry, we're closed now. You can't-" 

Minwoo stopped suddenly when he saw the 2 big burly masked men staring directly at him. Minwoo could see the evil glint in their eyes and hear them snigger.

"Wh-Who are you? What do you want?" 

Minwoo was panicking, cold sweat ran down the side of his face and his heart was beating like crazy. He was scared.

"Don't you recognize us Minwoo? We're here to take you home.." one of then men said with an evil mocking tone.

Minwoo hesitated for a moment. Take him home..? What do they mean?

Suddenly the thought struck Minwoo. They must be the master's guards who are hunting him down! Minwoo felt his limbs growing numb with fear. Omo what do I do what do I do!?!? Minwoo picked up the closest thing to him on the counter which was a water bottle and hurled it at the men.

One of them got hit while the other chased after Minwoo who began running towards the door as fast as he can. Of course this time the man was more well prepared. He had blocked the exit with  the cafe tables and chairs. 

Minwoo desperately tried shoving away the tables and chairs but the men grabbed his arms and yanked him roughly away from the glass window in case anyone who walked past can obviously see them and call the police.

They dragged Minwoo towards the garden and pinned him on the ground. The young boy struggle wildly but he was no match for the strength of one burly muscular man, let alone two.

"Heh. You weakling. You can't defend yourself. Last time you ran away and made us get punished by the master. So here's payback!"

He slapped Minwoo very hard across the face, which left a red handprint on his cheek. Minwoo started to cry because of the pain. Then another one came, followed by another and another.

Nightmares of the abuse he went through at the mansion came rushing back to him. He shook his head wildly and cried for help. But no one could hear him and come to his rescue.

Warm liquid started trickling from Minwoo's lips and he knew the skin broke from all the hard slaps. By the time the man was done Minwoo's face was red and he fell to his knees. 

The man who was pinning him down let him go as Minwoo seemed to disoriented and too weak to go anywhere. The 2 guards then discussed what they should do with Minwoo next.

Minwoo was almost giving up all hope when he remembered his phone in his pocket. Reaching for his back pocket, he slowly pulled out the phone with shaking hands. He was about to dial Donghyun's number when one of the men spotted him.

"Hey!" the guard snatched the phone away from Minwoo and the other pinned him down. The man with the phone looked at the number Minwoo was about to call. This should be of some use, he thought and pocketed the phone.

The 2 cruel men then proceeded to beat Minwoo up, yanking his hair roughly and until Minwoo could hardly feel anything. He must be covered in bruises, not blood, as the men were careful not to hurt Minwoo too much. The master still needed him.

Pain shot through Minwoo's body as the men carelessly dropped him onto the ground. They were finally done, but Minwoo didn't feel so good. It hurt even to breathe. He was only half conscious due to the great pain.

Without warning, a funny smelling cloth was place over his nose and mouth. Minwoo struggled weakly before feeling faint and dizzy all of a sudden. The last thing he heard were the evil chuckles of the guards and them saying "Goodnight Minwoo...." . Then everything faded to black.

The guards smirked as they placed a duct tape over Minwoo's mouth and tied him up tightly at his hands and feet. One of them carried the bounded and unconscious Minwoo out of the cafe after making sure the coast was clear. The 2 figures then quickly darted amongst the night shadows towards a black van parked in a nearby alley. They placed Minwoo at the black, sat in front, started the engine and sped off, heading out of Seoul towards the master's mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, all the others were having the time of their life singing their hearts out and having fun at the karaoke centre. Well, all except Donghyun. He was still thinking about Minwoo. The eldest sat at the side and watched all the others have fun.

After about an hour or so, Jeongmin spoke up.

"Yah, where's Minwoo? He's taking really long..."

The others shrugged and checked their phones for any text messages or missed calls from Minwoo. But there were none.

"Weird..." muttered Kwangmin. "Maybe he was too tired after cleaning and didn't want to come?"

Hyunseong sighed. "Even if he wasn't coming he would've let us know, at least text one of us..."

The others including Donghyun began to worry. They decided to end their night out early and make sure Minwoo's okay. After paying for the room, they made their way back to the cafe where the lights were still on. So they presumed Minwoo was still cleaning up.

However, they got a shock when they entered the cafe and found it in a complete horrifying mess. Tables were over turned and chairs were litered all over the place. There was no sign of Minwoo.

"Minwoo? MINWOO! Where are you?" shouted Youngmin. "Split up and search for him!" Donghyun ordered. Jeongmin and Hyunseong checked the kitchen and all the possible hiding places on the ground floor, the Jo twins checked the bedrooms on the upper level and Donghyun stepped out into the garden. There were a few overturned chairs but no Minwoo. He was about to leave when a white cloth on the ground caught his attention. Curious, he picked it up. This cloth definitely wasn't here before he left....

"Guys! I've found something!" Donghyun yelled. The others came running quickly. Donghyun held up the white cloth. I found this in the garden. Hyunseong took the cloth from Minwoo and inspected it. His head suddenly snapped up, eyes wide with horror.

"It's choloroform! Which means..."

"MINWOO'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Jeongmin cried out. 

Panic immediately broke out between all of them, until Donghyun had to calm them down. "Yah! Losing your heads won't help bring Minwoo back! We have to keep clam and think!"

Donghyun thought hard. "His phone should still be with him...let me just give him a call..."

He whipped out his mobile and dialed Minwoo's number. After a few rings, a deep voice answered.

"Hello? Is this Donghyun?"