Do you like me?

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Finally after a few rounds of trying and trrying to get the steps right, Minwoo finally made the latte that Jeongmin was satisfied with. However he wasted quite a bit of ingrediants, so Jeongmin decided to punish him for that. He made many different types of coffee/ hot drinks for Minwoo to sample, and he'll give the younger boy a taste test later. If he gets more than 5 wrong he would have to clean up.

Minwoo sat obediantly at one of the counter seats, sipping the different drinks and trying to remember it's flavour. Hyunseong was busy mopping the floor while Youngmin sat beside Minwoo watching him.

"What are you doing?" Youngmin asked, noticing Minwoo kept rotating and sipping the drinks in front of him.

Minwoo looked up and smiled cheekily. "I don't know anything about coffee and Jeongmin hyung is punishing me for wasting ingrediants just now, so I'll have a taste test later..." He went back to sipping the hot chocolate.

Jeongmin then yawned and stretched. "Ahhh I'm going upstairs to take a nap for an hour or so. Minwoo I'll test you when I get back okay?" he then trudged up the stairs.

Minwoo took a long sip of his hot chocolate before putting the cup down, not noticing the line of foam cream on his upper lip.

Youngmin smirked and sigh, which got Minwoo's attention. :"Yah. People usually do this alone; pretending they didn't know they have cream on their lips."

Minwoo thought for a moment before raising his hand to wipe the cream off with his sleeve. Youngmin, seeing this, immediatally grabbed Minwoo's wrist to stop him. "Yah. That's dirty."

Then without warning, Youngmin used his other hand to guide the younger boy's head towards his face, and crashed his lips against Minwoo's. Minwoo on the other hand was too stunned to do anything as he felt Youngmin off the cream from his upper lip. He had never been kissed by someone before. Never in his life. Now his hyung was stealing his first kiss?!

Both of them didn't notice Donghyun standing behind them with his cold jealous look planted on his face. He happened to walk past at that moment and he felt instant jealousy. In fact he was so mad that he had to hold back his fist who wanted to punch Youngmin in the face. How could he do this to Minwoo! Minwoo's still an innocent boy!

He must've stood there for about 5 seconds before he felt a towel drape over his head, covering his eyes.

"Yah. If you don't like it, don't see it hyung. I can't walk by without noticing that look on your face." It was Kwangmin

Donghyun remained silent and lowered his head, before taking the towel off him and walking out of the cafe, still angry on the inside. He knew he shouldn't be feeling so jealous, but really really couldn't help it. Everytime he thought of that kiss between Youngmin and Minwoo, anger just shot up inside of him. It was nearly evening now, and Donghyun walked away from the cafe to the nearby empty street where his van was parked. He needed to cool.

Meanwhile back at cafe, Minwoo pulled away from Youngmin when he finally came to his senses. He backed away from Youngmin with frightened eyes, not knowing what to say or how to react. Youngmin realised what he did and immediatally apologised. 

"I-I'm sorry Minwoo! I didn't...know..I just-" he stammered. The blonde lowered his head, now kind of regretting what he did on impluse.

Minwoo just stood there, avoiding his hyung's gaze. After almost a full 10 minutes, Minwoo finally spoke up.

"It's okay hyung....just forget it....whatever happened just now....." he said softly. Youngmin still saw the slight fear in Minwoo's eyes and embraced him in a hug.

"I'm sorry.." he said again. He truely was. He didn't think before making such a move on Minwoo. Now he basically just robbed him of his first kiss which was probably meant for someone else.

Youngmin broke the hug. He smiled lightly at Minwoo. "You better continue with tasting coffee. Jeongmin hyung's gonna be down here soon."

Minwoo nodded and turned towards the cups. He trie concentrating but his mind was still distracted by the shocking event just now. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he drank the coffee quickly just as Jeongmin came down the stairs.

"Yah hyung! I'm thinking of going karaoke tonight. I'm going to book a room first. I'll call Donghyun hyung to let him know. You guys come to the usual place after work okay?" Youngmin said to Jeongmin.

Jeongmin broke into a wide smile at first, then a thought struck him and his smile faded instantly. "Actually..it's cleaning day, so one of us has to stay back after work to clean up...so one of us will be late."

Youngmin shrugged. "That's okay. It's friday anyway. We can stay later." he then left the cafe.

Jeongmin turned to Minwoo. "Looks like I'll have to give you your taste test tomorrow. Let's close earlier so that the unlucky person won't be too late for the karaoke." Minwoo nodded and helped Jeongmin clear the cups and wash them. He then found Kwangmin and Hyunseong and told them about Youngmin's plans that night, and they seemed really excited. Then all 4 waiters made a circle, tension in the air as they got ready.

"Scissors, paper, stone!" They yelled,  and at the same time made the symbols with their hands. Kwangmin and Jeongmin threw stone while Minwoo and Hyunseong threw sissors. 

"YES!" Both Kwangmin and Jeongmin jumped in joy and hi-fived each other. They were too happy they didn't have so much to clean. Minwoo and Hyunseong were more nervous and slightly disappointed. They faced each other and got ready.

"Scissors, paper, stone!"

Stone loses to paper. Hyunseong won. Minwoo groaned and rubbed the back of his neck in frustration, looking around and surveying all the things in the cafe he had to clean. It was a lot of work. 

"Yah, don't you think all this can be too much for him?" Jeongmin asked Hyunseong, slinging an arm around the maknae. Minwoo pouted and nodded his head in agreement. Hyunseong thought for a moment before giving in.  "Okay I guess we can help him..." he stopped. "Wait. Where's Kwangmin?"

All 3 of them looked around and saw the front door of the cafe wide open. "Yah! He escaped. Maybe we should go with him.." Jeongmin patted Minwoo on the back. "Sorry...maybe when you get to the karaoke place later I'll buy you something okay? The place is just at the next street, the brightly lit building. Work hard~"

Before Minwoo could protest both hyungs left him all alone to clean the entire place. Sighing, he picked up the mop, and blew his fringed away from his face. Okay No Minwoo...you can do this, he thought to himself. With a determined look, he started mopping the floor , and even ran around with the mop in front of him in order to get the job done faster. He was halfway done when he noticed someone outside in the cafe garden shifting the chairs.

He took a closer look and realised it was Donghyun. He had returned back to cafe after cooling off and realised only Minwoo was there cleaning. He saw Youngmin's text about the karaoke session and that someone had to stay back to clean. Donghyun expected either Kwangmin or Hyunseong or Jeongmin to do it, only to find Minwoo cleaning all by himself when he dropped by to take his wallet. Aish these hyungs, leaving the maknae to do everything alone..he thought. 

Taking pity on the boy, he decided to help him with the garden. When he noticed Minwoo staring at him, he smiled before getting back to work. 

Minwoo put down the mop, and opened the glass doors, stepping out into the chilly night. Donghyun saw the serious expression on Minwoo's face and his smile faded. Minwoo faced Donghyun and lowered his gaze to the floor.

"Hyung....why are you so nice to me?" he asked.

There was a long pause before Donghyun replied "Why do you think?"

Minwoo bit his bottom lip and averted his gaze to anywhere but Donghyun. "Do you possibly...." he trailed off. "...like me...?" he whispered.

"Ding dong." Donghyun simply said. 

Minwoo sighed and closed his eyes. At that moment everything semeed to be frozen in time. Minwoo was half happy that Donghyun actually liked him back, but on the other hand he was confused and felt like his heart was at a tug of war between loving Donghyun and telling himself that this wasn't right. He can't fall for Donghyun in such a short time can he?

It was then Donghyun suddenly stepped towards Minwoo and cupped the maknae's face in his hands. Minwoo looked up in surprise with wide puppy eyes, which almost made Donghyun want to kiss him but he knew after that kiss with Youngmin, Minwoo was scarred for life. 

"I'll only say this once, so listen closely.." Donghyun took a deep breath. "I Like You." 

Donghyun then pulled Minwoo in for a hug, and ran his finger though Minwoo's soft brown hair. "I never thought I'll fall for another guy but I did and I don't know how, but I like you a lot.."

Minwoo half smiled against Donghyun shoulder, feeling the warmth from Donghyun. He was at least glad that he hadn't blindly fallen for someone that didn't love him back.

Donghyun broke the hug. "But we can't be together...because we're guys..." At this point, Minwoo could almost swear he could feel his heart breaking. What? He was just going to let it go just like that? Because of such a simple reason?

Donghyun placed a hand on Minwoo's chest where the heart is. "Like what a guy does to a girl in a drama, we can only bury our feelings in here..." 

That was it. Minwoo couldn't take it anymore. Using all his strength he pushed Donghyun off him, which made the elder land on his bottom. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Forget about it?! Just like that? Fine! Aish, I was such a pabo! If I had known I wouldn't have fallen for you in the first place you coward!" he yelled as he even tried to kick his hyng but of course couldn't bring himself to do so.

Minwoo ran back inside the cafe into the kitchen with tears down his face. This was heartbreak. If only he hadn't been so stupid to fall for Donghyun in the first place. He sat there as he cried whatever tears he had.

Donghyun on the other hand was stunned at what Minwoo said. Minwoo likes me? he thought to himself. He never knew, he never realised. The only reason why he made things clear is because he was afraid Minwoo didn't like him back. But saying those words to him must've broke his heart. Donghyun wanted to go back in to comfort Minwoo and tell him he's sorry, but now wasn't the right time.

With guilt and a heavy heart, Donghyun quietly walked through the cafe toward the main door, making his way out into the streets before heading towards the karaoke place.

Little did he know that leaving Minwoo alone in the cafe, was dangerous...too dangerous. The 2 men watched from behind the bushes as Donghyun stepped out of the cafe and began walking away into the dark night......

The 2 grinned evily. They knew Minwoo was alone now. They have been spying for the whole day, now's their golden chance. Gingerly they came out of their hiding place, and wearing masks, they inched closer and closer towards the cafe door....