It's Over

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

BANG!

The sharp, loud and sudden noise made everyone jump out of their skin, frozen in their place. Slowly, Donghyun turned around to find none other than the master standing in the doorway. His huge burly frame created a looming shadow, eyes only showing pure hatred and his lips twisted into a frown. One hand was by his side, clenched into a fist and shaking from anger. The other held a gun, pointing directly at them. 

"Don't even think about going anywhere you fools. Do you really think I would let you off that easily?" He spat in anger. 

This made Jeongmin really mad. Before anyone could stop him, he yelled. "We played your game fair and square you , now let us go!" 

The master shot a death glare at him. "I do not simply just let people, especially armatures like you win my game. It's MY game, I'M the game maker, I'M the one who decided how to play you understand?!" His tone sounded like he was going into hysteria. 

That made Jeongmin shut up. No one dared to move. They all stared with wide eyes at the furious masters breathing in and out heavily, his hand still holding the gun, pointing it towards them, finger on the trigger.

After about a minute of agonizing silence, the master spoke up. 

"You were never meant to win this game, ALL OF YOU! You are all supposed to become my slaves, and Minwoo shouldn't even be alive!" his voice hollered and echoed around the room, sending chills down everyone's spine. 

"Now, surrender and say you've lost. You all will be trapped here to serve ME, only ME! I will never lose to my own game you hear me!?"

When he was met with silence and no response, he suddenly stomped his foot and pointed his gun at Minwoo, who was still cold, shivering and unconscious in Donghyun's arms. His eyes seemed to have fire burning strong inside of them.

"ARE YOU ALL DEAF?! I SAID SURRENDER OR YOUR PRECIOUS MINWOO DIES ANYWAY. HE'S NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE ALIVE. HE SHOULDVE DROWNED IN THAT TANK!" 

Upon seeing the gun being pointed in his and Minwoo's direction, he tightened his hold around the maknae protectively, and sent the fiercest glare he could right in the master's eyes. 

"Don't. You. Dare. Hurt. Him." Each word was emphasized with an angry and defensive tone; the leader making sure he was serious about his warning. Making it sound that if even if the master lays a finger on Minwoo it would be the death sentence for him. 

Instead of lowering the gun or even considering his warning, the master just threw back his head and laughed evilly. 

"Do you really think you are able to protect him, you useless punk?! Remember what you did in the bonus game? You're going to be dead in about a minute...." The master glanced at his timer which seemed to be a countdown to Donghyun's death. 

The leader suddenly was jolted from his angry impulsive state, but he couldn't be vulnerable now, he had to keep a calm steady head especially in a situation like this. He could see from the corner of his eye, his 4 friends looking at him in worry. 

He couldn't break down now. He had to be brave, strong, protect his love till his last breath. 

"I'm not afraid. And till I die you don't hurt him in any way..." He hissed at the master, in his bravest voice possible. Donghyun felt himself hugging Minwoo even closer.

"Huh." Taunted the master in an indifferent but yet slightly surprised tone. "Well then hurry up and die so I can shoot your boyfriend. You're going to be dead in 25...24...23..." He started counting down the seconds. 

The leader sighed quietly and turned towards the others. All of them had tears down their cheeks and sad eyes. Kwangmin turned his head away and buried his face into his twin's shoulder, who then hugged him as his eyes never left the leader. He couldn't watch. Jeongmin and Hyunseong gripped unto each other's arms for support. Donghyun focused his gaze on Hyunseong. Their eyes met, and Donghyun mouthed "take care of them". Hyunseong tried to put on his bravest smile as he nodded.

"10....9.....8.....7......"

The leader then looked down at Minwoo, taking in every single feature on his beautiful face, probably because he was going to see him for the last time. He then ran a hand through Minwoo's wet hair and kissed him softly. He just needed to do that; show whatever affection he could for his crush. 

"I love you." He whispered into the maknae's ear, all the while not losing his hold on him.

"6.....5.....4....3.......2........"

Donghyun then closed his eyes. Waiting for death to come.

"1....." 

That number rang through the air. Donghyun had been bracing for excruciating pain. He had been waiting for perhaps just blackness. For himself to fall asleep and never wake up...

Donghyun waited and waited. After a few seconds he realized nothing was happening, he hesitantly opened his eyes. He saw the master still pointing the gun at him, but instead of anger, his face showed shock and confusion.

The cruel man checked him timer again. It definitely read 0. How could this be?! Was his timer spoilt or something?! He should be dead!!!

Donghyun was just as confused but at the same time somewhat relieved. He mentally did a check on his body. He didn't feel any pain. No strange marks, no dizziness, no hallucinations, no nothing. He felt fine other than the fact he was a little cold from the water that had soaked his clothes plus the body warmth he was trying to provide Minwoo. Was that poison really fatal? Was it just a trick? Was it even poison at all?! It DID burn his throat as he swallowed it but....

The other members were still on their toes, watching intently for any strange effects the poison might have, but there was nothing. Should they be feeling relieved? What if this was a trap? 

The master was still in his shocked state for about a few seconds before hatred and anger returned in his eyes. He straightened himself and once again glared in Donghyun's direction. 

"You! You didn't actually drink the poison did you??" He boomed. 

"I DID!" Donghyun protested, feeling wronged. "Maybe it's just your stupid poison that isn't really poison at all. Admit it. You've lost. Let us go!" 

Wrong words. This only angered the master even more. "NO!! I WIN. I ALWAYS WIN. YOU ALL SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME AFTER I GET RID OF YOUR MINWOO!" 

Then without warning he aimed the gun slightly lower towards the unconscious young boy. 

Seeing this, donghyun's eyes widened in horror, and quickly turned around, back facing the gun so that his body shielded Minwoo from the master and put the other arm protectively around him.

BANG! 

A gunshot rang in the air, echoing before the room fell into a deadly silence. 

.

.

.

The sound of a body falling to the floor could be heard. Blood began to pool around forming a crimson red puddle. The eyes were open and glass without life. The twins, Jeongmin and Hyunseong too shocked to move a muscle, eyes so wide they might pop out.

.

.

.

.

.

 

The master was laying dead on the floor.

Behind him, standing in the doorway, was the butler, gun in hand. All the maids and other servants standing slightly behind him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: MUAHAHAHA ALRIGHT I want you guys to be honest how many of you thought it was Donghyun who got shot in attempt to protect Minwoo?? Sorry for being cruel >~<