Found

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Minwoo had arrived at Seoul about 2 hours after the man had found out he was gone. He got off the train and started to wonder around. He was quite lost as he was never allowed outside, so he'll have to find his way. After about 30 minutes of walking around, he finally came across a newspaper stand. He bought himself a snack, a drink and a newspaper, and walked to the nearby park to read it. He began looking for motels and job offers. Wasting no time, he began to look for the places that he had to have a job interview, however, his torn and tattered clothes gave the bosses the impression that he wasn't very capable, and so rejected him. Minwoo sadly walked through the streets, keeping his head down and trying to ignore the weird stares from other people around him. Most people wore thick luxurious coats and scrfs an boots to keep them from the cold weather, but all Minwoo had were torn jeans, worn out sneakers, a thin shirt and a stained hoodie. Most must've thought he was a beggar. Minwoo counted the money left. There wasn't much, and he had better find a job soon if he wants to keep on living in this city.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Days passed, and Minwoo still hasn't found a job. He at least tried for 6 job interviews a day, but all have painfully rejected him. The motel bills were taking up a lot of his money until he couldn't pay any more, so he had to check out. Dragging his feet along the street, he glanced the pathetic amount of money he had left; just enough to buy him a drink. Minwoo was thinking of saving this precious last bit of money, but he was indeed very thristy, so he bought himself a bottle of energy drink, hoping he will have enough energy to last him a little while longer. Poor Minwoo hadn't eaten in 3 days in order to save money, but looks like all his efforts gone to waste. Now he was just like how he started out: Alone on the streets, hungry weak and cold with no one to turn to. Minwoo sighed and turned into an alleyway. He sat with his back leaning against the wall, put his face in his hands and cried. He felt like such a failure. Why couldn't he have stayed at the mansion? Even though he was abused, he still had a shelter, food, and company. Now he was left with aboloutely nothing. All the money the maids and butlers have him went to waste. He sniffed and sat there thinking, staring into blank space, trying to figure out what he should do next.

A sudden shout interrupted his thoughts. "Hey! You're the master's dancing boy aren't you?!" Minwoo's head snapped up and saw 2 figures of burly men standing at the end of the alleyway. Minwoo's eyes widened. Those were his master's guards. The forst thought that came to him was RUN! Scrambling to his feet, he sped off as fast as he could with the amount of energy he had. He could hear pounding footsteps from behind him. "Hey! You! Stop running or you're in for it!" Minwoo didn't stop. It was too late to anyway. He didn't want to be brought back to the horrible mansion and get punished. He looked back and saw that the 2 men weren't exactly good runners, and soon he came to a split road that divided 2 ways. He took off towards the one on the right and dove into a box, covering the lids and held his breath, praying that he wouldn't be found. Soon he heard panting and footsteps right outside his hiding place. Minwoo shut his eye as tightly as he could with fear. "Did you see him?" "No, maybe went the other way!" "What are you waiting for let's go!" With that he heard the voices fade away and it was silent again. 

Minwoo hugged his knees to his chest, too scared to move. He trembled, obviously shaken by what had just happened. Omo, so they now know where I am, but I have no money to escape! Silents tears slipped down his face as he thought of what was coming for him soon. He could almost feel the rough arms yanking him, the slaps across his face and the beatings. With a heavy heart, he remained in that position for about half an hour before he heard thunder rumbling in the distance. Wet raindrops pitter pattered onto the lid of the cardboard box, soaking it and some water seeped through. Minwoo was getting a little wet but he didn't mind, for the box at least sheltered most of him. He leaned his head against the side of the box and fell into a deep slumber, too weak and tired to stay awake.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning, he woke up feeling just as drained of energy as yeaterday. In fact he was starting to feel a little bit light headed, which obviously wasn't a good sign. He was about to get out of the box for some fresh air when he heard footsteps. Crouching back down, he kept his head bent low and tried to love a little. The footsteps got nearer and nearer slowly, Minwoo just held his breath. The lid of the box was flung open, and Minwoo cringed from the sudden light. Fearing the worst, with a wildly beating heart he slowly looked up to the person who opened his box, and to his enormous relief it wasn't one of the guards, but he was still a complete stranger....