Shock

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

The doctor came out, asking for friends of No Minwoo. 
Donghyun immediately sprang up and walked quickly over to where the doctor was with the rest following closely behind. As donghyun asked how Minwoo was, the doctor scanned her clipboard. 
"He's going to be just fine. We've removed the remaining water in his lungs and treated some of the cuts and scratches on his arms and legs. There's quite a bit of bruising on his back and torso too. It's a really good thing you managed to save him from drowning. However due to exhaustion as well as the reasonably long amount of time his brain didn't receive oxygen, he's in a semi coma. He still regains consciousness from time to time, but he won't seem to respond. It'll take some time for him to fully wake up, but with support he should be able to get through this." She explained.
Everyone stood there in shock. They didn't know if they should be relieved Minwoo could recover or worried that he was in a semi coma. Donghyun now finally understood why his crush didn't seem to be responding. But this news made him feel as if he had been stabbed. 
"C-Can I see him?" Donghyun asked.
"Yes, you may. Follow me." The doctor smiled sadly knowing her patient's condition shocked the group. She lead the 5 of them up a few floors and down the long corridor past the "special care unit" glass door. 
The walk felt like forever to them although it was only 3 minutes or so. The smell of disinfectant and medicine filled their noses and the fact that they were in the "special care unit" didn't help much either. Finally, the doctor stopped outside the ward numbered 3107. 
"He's in there. I must now leave to attend to other matters. If anything happens just press the emergency call button and the nurses in charge here would come." 
They bowed and thanked the doctor. Donghyun then slowly pushed open the ward door, and his eyes fell upon the figure laying on the only bed in the room. Minwoo looked so fragile, with the oxygen mask over his face, drip attached to one hand. The red head made his way over to his youngest dongsaeng's bed and sat in the chair beside it. Hyunseong sat across his hyung while Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin stood beside them. 
Gingerly, as if he was made of glass, Donghyun took one of Minwoo's cold hands in his and held it tightly, thumb rubbing in circles trying to warm him up. The other hand busied itself brushing Minwoo's bangs out if his eyes. The others looked on with worry and sadness, fearing for their Minwoo's condition and for their hyung at the same time. Youngmin placed a hand on Donghyun's shoulder. 
"Don't worry hyung. He's a strong person. He'll wake up. For now just give him support and take care of your own health too. You wouldn't want Minwoo to worry ne? Me and Kwangmin will go and get us some food." 
"Thank you Youngmin."
The leader deeply felt touched by Youngmin's maturity and thinking calmly and logically. Even he kept a more steady head than he did.
The blonde smiled and followed his twin out of the ward. Donghyun turned his attention back to the unconscious boy. Yes, he thought. He needed to stay strong. For Minwoo. 
"Hyung. We're just going to sign Minwoo into the hospital." Jeongmin said while tugging at Hyunseong's sleeve. He figured Donghyun needed some personal time with Minwoo. After seeing the nod from their hyung both Hyunseong and Jeongmin left quietly. 
The leader, now alone in the ward with Minwoo, could finally properly watch the younger boy. He hated seeing his love so thin, cold, hooked up to ghastly machines. He cupped the side of his face, and gently ran his thumb over his cheek. 
"Minwoo ah, I'm so so sorry I couldn't make it there earlier to save you. Maybe....maybe if I had gotten there earlier you wouldn't be in this state. You wouldn't have to suffer all this. Also, I'm sorry for pushing you away, not realizing that you liked me too. That was the biggest mistake this pabo ever made. I tried to convince myself I wasn't in love with you, Minwoo, but now there's no point in denying it. You're the one I'm willing to protect, willing give up my life for, willing to take care of. So please, I need you Minwoo, please wake up soon. I miss your angelic voice, your puppy eyes, your bright smile...." 
Donghyun wasn't sure if Minwoo could hear him, but whether he heard it or not, he really just needed to let it out. He will be here for Minwoo, he won't abandon him this time. He was going to do whatever he could for the one he LOVES. The leader thought to himself while taking in Minwoo's cute and angelic face sleeping, holding his hand. 
Minwoo.....saranghae
------------------------------------------
Hyunseong and Jeongmin walked side by side along the corridor towards the main reception, Minwoo still on their minds. 
"Do you think Minwoo would wake up? I mean, I know I should be positive especially at a time like this, but just.....what if he doesn't?" Jeongmin muttered, tears almost forming at the thought. 
Hyunseong sighed inwardly and continued to drag his feet. "I'm worried too. If Minwoo doesn't wake up hyung might not react well to it. And I don't think I can't take it if that happens either, I won't be able to take the guilt if Minwoo is in a coma forever." 
Just as Jeongmin was about to respond, they heard someone, or more like a few people calling out their names. They looked up to see the butler and a few of the maids rushing towards them. 
"How's Minwoo??" They asked, worry evident in their voices. Hyunseong and jeongmin just glanced briefly at each other before the second oldest bowed his head while jeongmin explained the situation. The news was obviously shocking to them, and before the maids could bombard endless questions of worry, the butler stepped up. 
"We have some shocking news too." 
Hyunseong's head snapped up at him, an eyebrow raised. Jeongmin's eyes widened in anticipation.
The butler continued. "As you know, the master has passed on and has left a huge plot of land, his wealth, the house and much more. Unfortunately he didn't have a will yet, probably didn't have the chance to write one. And so by right, his possessions should be inherited by his children. However his daughter is no where to be found and his 2 sons are both in jail serving life sentences for murder." 
"Oh...so they can't inherit the wealth. That makes sense but...how is that shocking?" Jeongmin asked, confused. 
"The shocking part comes when documents were found, showing proof that indeed, 9 years ago No Minwoo was adopted by the master from an orphanage, and so by right is his non-biological son...."
Realization hit them both. The reaction on Hyunseong and Jeongmin's faces were almost comical. "So all the land, the house, the money now rightfully goes...." 
The butler nodded. "Those all now belong to Minwoo."