Do You Still Love Me?

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Kwangmin raced through the corridors of the hospital, nearly stumbling to a stop as they finally saw their leader sitting on the plastic chairs outside Minwoo's ward.

"Hyung! Hyung! How's Minwoo? Is he really awake?"

Donghyun looked up at them with tears in his eyes, but the huge smile on his face proved them to be tears of happiness. Jeongmin breathed a sigh of relief as he stared at the closed door of Minwoo's room where behind it the doctors were still running tests. Hyunseong and the twins took a seat beside their hyung. Donghyun was overwhelmed with happiness, but at the same time he didn't know what to do or say when he sees Minwoo. After all, all this happened all because he pushed Minwoo away, because he was too ignorant to realise the younger boy's feelings, how vulnerable he was at that point of time, and he, as an elder, failed to protect him. He was searching through his mind about what to say and how to apologise. Will Minwoo forgive him? Or would he never want to see him again...? Or maybe he would be scared... or-

The elder's thoughts were interrupted by the door to Minwoo's ward swinging open. The doctor followed by a couple of nurses stepped out. Everyone immediately stood up and came forward, expectantly waiting for news of the youngest dongsaeng. The doctor smiled and pat Donghyun's shoulder.

"Not to worry. He's recovering fine. It is truely a blessing that he finally woke up. He's still weak, but we will put him on a drip and slowly allow his body adapt to eating solid food again. Overall, he will be fine. Go on ahead and see him."

Feeling like a huge burden has been lifted off his shoulders, Donghyun calmed down and bowed, thanking the doctor. The others followed suit and they all streamed into the room. Donghyun, who was the first to step in, saw the boy he longed to see so much, whose chocolate puppy eyes he missed so dearly. Minwoo was lying on the bed, the front part slightly raised and pillow propped up behind him so he could lay more comfortably. The maknae was staring out of the window beside the bed, the soft evening light falling on his perfect features and made him look so much like an angel. The elder's eyes trailed down and he saw the IV hooked up to MInwoo's left hand, his fingers fiddling with the bed sheets. Donghyun would have just stood there and stared at the beautiful boy in front of him, but Minwoo seemed to notice his presence because he turned around and their eyes met. The younger's eyes widened in surprise, while the elder felt his heart skip a beat, mesmerised by those eyes. They remained there for a brief moment before another voice snapped both of them back to reality.

"Minwoo!" Youngmin and Jeongmin raced forward and engulfed their dongsaeng in a tight hug. Questions shot out like a machine gun. "Are you feeling ok?" "Anything you need?" "Did you know how worried we were?"

MInwoo chuckled weakly before replying "I'm okay...Just feeling a bit tired. Don't worry hyungs..."

Hyunseong walked over and sat down beside Minwoo, gently slinging an arm around the younger's shoulder. "You really had us worried though. You were in a coma for a week."

Minwoo's eyes widened in shock. "Wha...What..? How..." he stammered, a loss for words, eyes scanning at all the other's hyungs faces for any signs of joking, but all their expressions just told him that they were being serious. "But....but the last thing i remebered was me in the water tank....then i saw Donghyun hyung...then...I woke up here...I...I thought I was....." He didn't want to finish the sentence, as if there was poison in that last word.

"But don't freak out. Now you're awake and recovering. That's all that matters." Kwangmin added in. Minwoo nodded feebly, but still seemed to be a little spaced out. After a few moments of dead silence, his small voice whispered out.

"Mianhe....This is all my fault..."

Youngmin's quickly cut in before Minwoo could continue. "No. It's not your fault. Please don't ever think that..." Hyunseong tightened his grip around Minwoo. "We promised you that we are family, no matter what. We would've come for you no matter what you would've said. And..." he trailed off in hesitation. "...there's a lot I need to explain to you.."

"Me too.." Another voice rang out from beside the room door, the voice of the only person who hasnt spoken since the group came into the room. Donghyun. Tension then hung in the air as everyone else realised how much the 2 needed to talk. Minwoo seemed surprise, but said nothing. He just nervously bit his lip and returned his gaze to the window, or anywhere which doesnt meet his hyung's eyes. Donghyun slowly took a few steps towards the bed Minwoo lay on.

Hyunseong decided that his story could wait, and comfortingly squeezed MInwoo's hand before silently ushering the others out of the ward. Once both the leader and maknae were alone, Donghyun took a seat beside the bed, eyes downcasted towards his lap before slowly looking up. They were immediately captured once again by the angelic features of the younger boy. But the elder could see fear and sadness traced in his eyes, and Donghyun couldn't stand those puppy eyes dulled because of him.

"Minwoo?" He whispered quiety.

The younger's eyes turned and met his gaze. "I....I know you may be feeling upset, hurt or maybe even angry at me but i hope you would hear me out.." Minwoo's eyes widened, and opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Donghyun. 

"I'm so sorry I was blind and didn't see the obvious signs to how you were feeling. I always thought that it was impossible for you to love me but I screwed up and instead pushed you away, and hurt you. And worse still, I left you alone, vulnerable, and let the master take you away and look what he did to you. You wouldn't have been in a coma if I had just been a little faster in saving you back then. I hurt you so much...I understand if you never want to see me again. If you want I'll give you a sum of money so you can start a better life-"

He was cut off by Minwoo suddenly leaning forward and wrapping his arms around him, hugging him with whatever strength he could muster up. The elder's eyes widened and slowly with hesitation, he too secured the younger boy in an embrace. He heard the maknae's frail voice ring out besode his ear.

"Hyung...I'm not mad. I'm so glad you came for me.....I almost thought you wouldn't...and that I was going to die...I shouldn't have pushed you away too...You've done so much for me....I don't deserve your love and kindness hyung..." At this point Donghyun felt the fragile body in his arms start to shake slightly and the sleeve of his shirt getting damp. Donghyun was taken aback. Minwoo was crying, thinking that he wouldn't love him anymore. The dull aching in his heart grew furthur as he gently pulled away from the hug and cupped his dongsaeng's face in his hands, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears streaming down his face.

"Shhh...Minwoo ah...Listen. I didn't come for you just because of promises and because the others wanted to. I took the risk because I LOVE you, and losing you would be as good as losing my life." With the confession finally out of his mouth, the elder felt a burst of confidence overwhelm him. "I don't know why, but that day when Youngmin brought you into the cafe, something changed within me. I felt something I hardly ever feel, and that is the urge to love and protect someone. After hearing what you've been through I became protective, I always wanted you by my side. Frustrated and confused with my feelings, I pushed you away, hoping to keep myself under control, but it only hurt both of us. Now, I would do literally ANYTHING to earn back your trust."

Minwoo, whose eyes were still leaking tears, stared deeply into his hyung's eyes, processing every word he said, so full of sincerity and love. Every emotion in the young boy was telling him, urging him, that Donghyun was telling the truth. Without realising it, his small hands came up to grip his hyung's wrists lightly, and nuzzled his face into Donghyun's warm and soft hands.

"Hyung.....You don't have to...You have my heart..."

A wide smile broke across the leader's face, his hands leaving Minwoo's face to wrap around his slender waist. "Really?" He asked, voice almost quivering from happiness. 

The younger boy smiled cutely and nodded shyly. "Ne....Saranghaeyo hyung...."

"I love you too Minwoo ah..."

Slowly and tenderly, he brought his lips to Minwoo's and the kiss left both of them breathless and they felt each other's soft lips on their own, both of their heartbeats so loud they were afraid the other might hear it. Time seemed to stop around them and the evening light spilling into the room created the perfect atmosphere. Donghyun could never have imagined himself taking the first move and proving to the younger boy that he truely loved him, and Minwoo could never have imagined that Donghyun would love him so tenderly, and making him feel wanted after all those years of neglect and abuse.

After awhile, they reluctantly pulled away and just had their arms around each other, embracing each other's emotions. To them, this was beyond perfect.

"Hyung....?"

"Yes MInwoo?"

"I'm glad you came for me...I'm glad I woke up in your arms...."

Donghyun smiled and kissed the top of Minwoo's head, burying his chin into the soft, brown hair. Just how cute could this boy get?

"I'm glad you're here too...I promise never to push you away again...because I still love you, no matter what."

Minwoo smiled weakly and gently pecked his now boyfriend's cheek. "Hyung...when I woke up in your arms..I really thought I was in heaven....because I saw an angel"

The elder was stunned at the younger's words and blushed for a moment before cheekily smiling and pinched Minwoo's cheeks. "Aigoo..you're too cute Minwoo. And guess what, an angel disguised as a cute dancing boy weaved his way into my heart too"

Blood rushed up to Minwoo's cheeks as he turned red, burying his face into Donghyun's chest, who just laughed and tightened the hold around his thin frame. Thank you Minwoo, he thought, for coming into my life and showing me the happiness and light of love. Don't ever think again that I wouldn't love you anymore, because I still do, and I forever will....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Outside the ward, 4 people were listening intently and having a mini celebration about how finally their hyung and maknae revealed their true feelings. Jeongmin was giggling like a schoolgirl as he watched them kiss through the small glass window, and excitedly shouted to the other members who immediately shushed him, in fear of being caught eavesdropping. They knew clearly how the leader cared for Minwoo more than a normal leader should, and the signs have been so obvious that he would do anything for Minwoo. All this time they were waiting in anticipation, and now, they were finally together.

"What are you guys doing?" The 4, stunned by the sudden voice spun around to find the butler and maids standing behind them. They too had rushed over after hearing that Minwoo had woken up, only to find the 4 gathered outside the ward, peeping in and giggling. 

Kwangmin grinned broadly. "Well see....it's something like this...."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: FINALLY AN UPDATE WHOOHOO!! I'm so sorry to keep all of you waiting for so very long thelast update was on new years day! !! :OOO But thank you for all who have so patient with me! The ending will be in the next 2 chapters and I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you so much once again! <3 and cheers to all Bestfriends because Boyfriend finally had an amazing comeback! (i really loved Obsession)