Rescue Operation

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

"Hello...is this Donghyun?" a man's low cold voice rang in the leader's ears. It was definitely not Minwoo.

Donghyun immediately put the phone to loudspeaker so that everyone can hear the voice, but signalled for all of them to keep quiet.

"Who are you? Where is Minwoo?!" Donghyun demanded.

The voice just sniggered on the side of the line. "Ah so you ARE Donghyun. And I assume the rest of your employees are with you yes?"

Everyone just looked at one another before yelling. "Where's Minwoo? What are you doing with his phone?! What have you done to him?!"

"Shut up!" The man sounded annoyed. "You guys keep yelling and I'll hurt your precious Minwoo"

Everyone kept absolutely silent after that threat. No one said a word for 10 seconds and the voice spoke again.

"Listen, we are hired people to take Minwoo home. He doesn't belong here. I don't know if he had told you where he came from, but if you did I suggest you don't go on trying to save him. If you call the police, the master will know because any information about Minwoo will immediately transferred to him, and trust me, Minwoo will be in deep deep trouble." the sinister said with a warning tone.

There was a pause before he continued. "And if you want to be superheros and try to save him yourselves, you're asking for danger. So I'll leave you with the choice of keeping yourselves safe, or surviving but living with the regret that your Minwoo is gone. Text your decision to Minwoo's phone by midnight. If not we'll just assume you're not going to save Minwoo. But I think we'll be expecting your visit soon....

Before any of them could say anything else, the line went dead. Donghyun's eyes widened. He grabbed the phone. "HELLO?! HELLO?!" he practically screamed into the phone. He then tried redialling the number but the man had turned it off.

Donghyun yelled in utter frustration. He grabbed his hair and sat down on one of the chairs, breathing in and out heavily.

"This can't be happening.." he breathed. "If only I hadn't left him just now, everything would've been fine.. It's all my damn fault!!" Donghyun yelled punching the wall as hard as he could.

Jeongmin came towards him and patted him on the back. "No hyung, if only me, Kwangmin and Hyunseong hadn't left him alone to clean, the kidnappers wouldn't have got to him. We're responsible too..." Kwangmin and Hyunseong nodded solemnly, regretting leaving the maknae alone.

However Donghyun didn't seem to listen. He just sat there, elbows on his knees, hunched over and mummering something. He was just so scared that something terrible might happen to not just a good friend, but also a boy he might LOVE. Yes. He, Kim Donghyun, the usual grumpy guy, has actually fallen in love with Minwoo.

Youngmin walked up to Donghyun. "Hyung, we heard the man just now. We have to reply him by midnight, which is less than an hour away. If we don't who knows what he is going to do to Minwoo. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go and at least try to save him."

Hyunseong stepped up beside Youngmin. "Yeah hyung. Remember what we told Minwoo? We are family now. We stick together, and now Minwoo's counting on us to save him. I'm in with Youngmin!!!"

"Me too!" Kwangmin and Jeongmin yelled at the same time.

Donghyun was touched by his dongsaengs' determination. As a leader he should be strong too. Standing up, he gave a firm determined smile towards them. "Alright. Let's go and save Minwoo."

PIcking up his phone, Donghyun sent a text to Minwoo's phone: We are going to save Minwoo no matter what you say. Don't harm him!

While waiting for the reply, Donghyun suddenly realised something.

"Hey," he started, turning towards the others. "Remeber that time when Minwoo was telling us about how he ended up here in Seoul? That master guy who abused him as a kid?"

All of them thought for a moment and nodded. "Do you think he's the one who sent these people to capture Minwoo back? I've heard of him. He's one cruel man, rich and powerful, and one thing about him is that he loves to play games." Hyunseong found this man sounding vaguely familiar.

"Games? What do you mean by 'games' hyung?" Youngmin asked, confused.

Donghyun sighed. "Okay I'll explain to you. It's a long story. Let's sit down."

He sat at a table along with everyone, took a deep breath and started.

"This is what my father told me. He knew this cruel master since he was schooling. I can't remember his name, but he is one of the most rich and powerful men in Korea. But he's very secretive, and lives in a dark mansion at the far end of Korea, where he owns the entire plot of land. Rumours say that whoever messes with him will have to go throught like a series of tortures, or 'games' to him, because the person will have to be strong enough to fight for his life...."

Everyone's eyes widened and fixed themselves on Donghyun. All their faces had terrified expressions written on their faces, not that they were afraid to go, but for the fact that Minwoo was there all alone. Could he be possibly strong enough???

Donghyun only gave a solemn nod before carrying on. "Some have lived to tell the tale, but others were never seen coming out of the 4 walls of the mansion. It's really cruel, I know. Now everyone tries to stay far far away from that place as possible. I know all of you are worried for Minwoo, but don't worry. If that master knows that we're coming to play his little game, he won't just hurt Minwoo too bad without a fight. He's the kind of person who wants to feel that sense of victory."

At this point, the phone vibrated, showing it had a new text message on the screen. Donghyun snatched it up and opened the text message. A long message flashed on the screen: 

Hmph. I knew you would come for your precious Minwoo. Your challenge is accepted. Come to the mansion all the way to the east of Korea. You can't miss it; and if you do you're blind. Be there with your other friends at 12 midnight tomorrow sharp, no later. We'll know when you arrive because we willl be watching you. Once inside the mansion, drive all the way to the back, get out of the car and walk towards a red door. Figure out how to open it yourself. Once you're inside the game will start from there. DO NOT FORGET!    and good luck.....

Donghyun snapped his fingers. "Ha! I knew it! It really is that nasty man!"

Jeongmin and Hyunseong were already trying to find the mansion on an internet map, while the twins were still kind of scared and creeped out by the story Donghyun told. 

"Hyung?" asked Kwangmin. "How long does it take to get to that mansion?"

"Maybe around 3-4 hours, I'm not sure.." he mummered in response. Honestly he himself was really freaked out after seeing the message, it's only the thought of saving Minwoo that was keeping him going.

"I found it!" called Hyunseong. He pointed to a large rectangle which symbolised the mansion on the map on the computer screen. "I've estimated the time. It takes around 4 hours to reach there."

Donghyun nodded. Then he said to all of his dongsaengs. "Go on and pack what you need for tomorrow. Remember to bring your phones in case anything happens we can contact each other. We're going off at 8pm tomorrow night. Get a good night's sleep. Don't be scared or worry about that man's game. We're together in this. We can defeat him and save Minwoo. Hwaiting!~" 

"Hwaiting!~" all of them yelled at once. Then everyone trudged up to their bedrooms, preparing to go to sleep. However, no one could actually sleep properly, not after what had happened that night. It was supposed to be a night of fun for them, but it turned out to be a disaster. EVentually all of them fell aleep.

The one who really couldn't drift off was Donghyun. He was too busy thinking about his confession to Minwoo and how he had painfully pushed Minwoo away when the younger had actually loved him back. Regret filled his heart, as he stared blankly at the ceiling. Don't worry Minwoo, he thought, I'll save you no matter what it costs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At the mansion~

The van pulled up at the dark and deserted driveway of the huge looming building towering above it. It was a misty night, and was very late, no it was actually really really early in the morning. However there was a tall dark figure standing in front of the door, watching with gleaming eyes and a smirk on his face as the 2 men got out of the car, went to the back and of them slung the unconscious Minwoo over his shoulder.

"Sir, we got him." the man who was carrying Minwoo said, grinning evily. The tall figure let out a sinister laugh.

"Well done. Like I promised you. Here's a million dollars." he said while handing over a huge think envelope with stacks of money inside. The 2 men bowed to the master. "Where do I put the boy?" asked one of the men.

The man raised an eyebrow. "Hand him to me.." 

The man nodded and lifted Minwoo into the master's arms, before whispering something to him and leaving. The man looked at Minwoo's limp body in his arms. "You have no idea how much trouble you are in when you wake up..." he muttered in a cold furious tone.

He then called in 2 of his guards. "Take him to the underground cell and lock him up. I don't want him to escape again..." The guards nodded and left the room with Minwoo. The rich master sat in his armchair by the fire and chuckled, eyes glinting.

"It's been a long time since I've played a game like this....I've been wanting to do so for so long. And what an himour of using Minwoo as a prize.." then he paused. "No, why don't we take this the next level. Let Minwoo be a LIFE OR DEATH prize....." the master said to himself.

What eh didn't know was that the maids were hiding beind the wall which the master's back was facing. They watched with worry and sympathy in their eyes as they saw the pale unconscious Minwoo being handed over to the guards to be taken to the cell. It was a horrble place there. Many lost their lives there.... And once they heard the words "life and death", they nearly gasped in pure horror. 

Death? No! NO way he was going to kill Minwoo... and game?? Another one of his cruel games?! They knew all too well. At every game all the maids and butlers were made to watched the game through CCTVs and hidden cameras located around the game zone, and they have seen many not making it. But who was going to play? They still didn't know. All they could think of was what was going to happen to poor Minwoo. 

They regretted it. They regretted everything. If only they had let him stay and make his own choices, his life wouldn't be at risk right now.

Minwoo...we're sorry..we really are. You don't know how close we are to you right now. Stay strong. Whoever is coming to rescue you, we know they can do it...