Hyunseong's Game

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Hyunseong jogged along the dark corridors of the maze, his face showed determination, as well as frustration and some confusion. He had come across many many dead ends already, but whenever he turned around to try a different route, he would come across another dead end. Sighing in frustration, he turned around again and began dashing towards whatever corridor that looks unfamiliar. 

But it just seems he was running around in circles! Checking his watch, he realized 10 minutes have already passed, this was not good at all. The others must already be playing the game while he hasn't even found his! Hyunseong's thoughts then turned to Minwoo, fretting about his safety, wondering how well he is handling the water tank. He mustn't give up now! For the members and for Minwoo. But he really had no clue where to go or what to do!

At that point he slipped on something and fell hard on the ground. Hyunseong yelped as he managed not to hit is head. Groaning in pain, be rubbed his back where he had fell on and turned his head to see what had caused him to fall. He then saw this envelope. Picking it up, he opened it and inside was a slip of paper saying this:

You must be lost, running around in circles

as if this maze does not have an end...

or does it? 

Perhaps you haven't been observant 

not looking at the only lights 

which guide your way.

But beware your time limit

if not it's goodbye to Minwoo.....

Hyunseong's fist clenched at the last sentence, and silently cursed at the cruel master. But there wasn't any time to think about that now. He needed to figure out what the master was trying to say and how he could get out of the maze. Reading the paper closely once again, he wondered what were the "only lights which guide his way" were. 

Suddenly the thought came to him. Hyunseong looked around him and looked at the dim lights along the walls of the corridors. He looked closely at one of them, and realized that on the glass, there was a barely visible and very faint arrow on the glass shielding the light bulbs. He then decided he would take that chance and ran in the direction the arrow pointed him into. 

He followed the arrows until he came across a dead end, and he stared in confusion. Was the master trying to mess with him?! He checked all the surrounding lights. They all point towards the wall. Hyunseong could only stare. 

"They can't expect me to walk through a wall!"he muttered to himself. Then a thought hit him. "unless......"

BAM! He gave the wall a hard kick. It didn't fall, but he noticed a crack where he had kicked the wall. Determined, the kicked it a second time. BAM! The cracks became larger, but the wall didn't show any sign of collapsing yet. 

Hyunseong then realized that trying to break down the wall was really time consuming, and that was the danger. He didn't want to give up though; he wasn't going to let Minwoo die like this. He even promised Minwoo he'll protect him like family. 

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Hyunseong continued kicking the wall repeatedly.  His leg really hurt from the impact, and so he switched to the other leg. He started to see parts of the wall coming off. Finding new found strength, he kicked with extra force multiple times again.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Finally, with a loud crack and crumble, the wall was reduced to debris on the ground. On the other side was a a room with a door. Hyunseong stepped carefully over the debris, limping a little due to the pain in his legs. He then noticed something skiny amongst the rubble. Picking it up, he held a key. The door opposite him then swung open immediately. 

Hyunseong hurried in, and found Jeongmin already there, safe and alive. Jeongmin was also relieved to see Hyunseong safe despite him limping a bit, and gave him a hug. Hyunseong then noticed the door with the 4 locks and chains, as well as the 3 doors that were still closed. The twins and donghyun have yet to come. Trying his key with all the locks, one popped open and the chain slid off. Hyunseong kicked it aside and he and Jeongmin tried pulling the door. It was still locked of course, but it opened just a crack.

It wasn't enough to see through and look at the other side, but now they could distinctly make out the sound of rushing water. Hyunseong checked his watch. Only 6 minutes to go before time's up. Where were the twins and Donghyun hyung??

Just then, he and Jeongmin heard 2 doors slam open at the same time, and a voice shouting "Hyung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minwoo had been struggling to keep afloat for quite awhile now, and he was starting to get tired, really tired. He looked down and saw there wasn't much lose chain left. Soon him trying to stay afloat will be useless. The chain will pull him down and drown him. Kicking once again, he spluttered and panted as his head broke through the water surface. 

Should he still be longingly staring at the door? What if he was falsely hoping all this while? The maknae felt tears prick his eyes as he eyed the giant door. Then he saw the door move slightly, as if someone was trying to pull it open. Minwoo's eyes widened. 

Could it be.....? He tried yelling, but whoever's on the other side couldn't seem to hear him over the rushing water. Were the people on the other side his hyungs?? Did they really come?? Minwoo's hopes dropped a little when he noticed they couldn't seem to get the door open. 

Using his depleting strength to kick in the rising water once again, he kept wishing and hoping for his hyungs, especially donghyun. Because from the looks of it he didn't have that much time left before he gets pulled underwater.....