Hospital

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

Everyone was just staring wide-eyed at the butler who had a pistol in his hand, the pistol which shot a bullet straight through the master's head, killing him. Donghyun on the other hand was still kneeling on the floor, back faced towards the door where the butler was. He was still squeezing his eyes shut, waiting in anticipation for the pain to come, while grasping Minwoo tightly to his chest. Once he realized the pain never came, his eyes fluttered open and he looked back to see the master laying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood.

It took him about 10 seconds to overcome the shock and figure out what happened from the gun the butler was holding. By then Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were already by his side, embracing in a tight hug, asking if he got hurt. 

Donghyun shook his head and looked up towards the maids who we're running towards them. The butler was kneeling beside the cruel man's dead body, confirming his death, as well as trying to find the key to the metal chain around Minwoo's waist. 

The maid that Minwoo was closest to immediately kneel down beside Donghyun and cupped the maknae's face in worry, trying to wake him up. Upon feeling his cold skin and felt him shivering quite badly, she ordered a few servants to call an ambulance and wait outside to direct the paramedics towards where they were. Meanwhile Hyunseong was calling the police. 

"You must be Donghyun, ne?" The head maid asked as she looked up at the leader holding Minwoo close. He nodded in response and the maid gave an approving nod. 

"Thank you, for coming to save Minwoo. For taking good care of him. Everyone saw you drink that green bottle. You were very brave to do that, giving your own life for Minwoo's. I'm glad he's in your hands." She smiled slightly while Minwoo's cheek, like she normally would in her motherly affectionate way. 

Donghyun bowed before he suddenly remembered something.

"That green liquid, was it really poison? It didn't kill me, even though it was supposed to be fatal...." 

"Ah, that would've been the work of him." she pointed towards the butler. "He was the one who handled the master's most important possessions and plans. That was how he got a gun. Before you came the master asked him to set up your bonus game. But he wouldn't be able to live down the guilt of really seeing someone die, and he knows whoever will drink it is the one who can protect Minwoo. So he swapped the green poison for strong alcohol with a little food colouring to give it the same shade of green. It would've burnt your throat a little but it definitely won't kill."

"Oh..." He said in realization. He then bowed once again. "Kamsahamida. Please thank the butler for saving my life as well as Minwoo's. Also please tell him that I would protect Minwoo with my life." At the same time he was holding the maknae's hand and gazing at him lovingly, trying to soothe his uneven breathing.

The maid smiled softly. She didn't have to guess. She knew Donghyun was in love with Minwoo. But not like she has any objections. In fact she was glad someone like Donghyun would be there to protect Minwoo, keeping him safe and happy.

At this point a team of paramedics rushed into the room with the maids following closely behind. 

"He's here! Please help him!" Donghyun shouted.

The team ran over and slowly they lifted Minwoo from Donghyun's arms unto a stretcher. The leader didn't leave the maknae's side though. He still held his hand firmly and gave it a gentle squeeze. An oxygen mask was put over Minwoo's nose and mouth, while another took his pulse, wrapping him in blankets, checking his temperature. Everything was going by so fast that even Donghyun's head was spinning. 

Meanwhile Hyunseong and Jeongmin were talking to the police who had a arrived a minute after the paramedics. They took notes and barked orders through walkie talkies. The master's dead body was covered with a white cloth. 

Once they were done, all of them went over to where Minwoo was about to be carted off into the ambulance car. Donghyun turned towards them. 

"I'll follow Minwoo in the ambulance to the hospital. I've already asked some of the servants to give you guys a lift there. Go get a checkup the first thing you get there alright? Especially Hyunseong and Jeongmin. I don't want any of your injuries left untreated ok?"

The 4 of them nodded. Youngmin grabbed the leader's arm before he could turn around.

"Hyung, is Minwoo going to be alright?"

Donghyun sighed quietly and patted his back. "He should be. I'm not sure of his condition now. But the important thing is that he's safe..."

Youngmin gave a weak smile before releasing Donghyun's arm. He then followed the others towards the servant drivers, his twin Kwangmin's arm around his shoulder.

Donghyun then hurried alongside the paramedics wheeling Minwoo towards the ambulance. Getting in, he sat beside the maknae, holding his hand. All he really needed to hear right now was that Minwoo is going to be okay. He kept gazing at his love's face, and though it was ghostly pale and his hair was soaked, he still looked like the most cute and loving boy he first saw. 

Throughout the journey, Minwoo opened his eyes slightly once, but he didn't seem to be responding to any calls to his name, either he was too weak or something was wrong. It seemed like he could only keep conscious only about a minute at a time. But Donghyun never gave up hope and kept praying.

Once they arrived, Donghyun literally had to be pulled away from Minwoo and escorted into a seperate doctor's office, while the maknae wheeled into E.R. The doctor did a quick check up on Donghyun, making sure there were no side effects after the infamous cruel game. He was perfectly alright, except his throat was a little red and sore, but some lozenges would take care of that. 

Once he stepped outside into the waiting room, he saw the twins already sitting in a corner, and went over to join them. 

"Where are your other 2 hyungs? I thought I told you guys to get a check up too?" 

"They're in the doctor's office. There's no need for that hyung. The only possible part which can be damaged is our telepathy." Kwangmin joked. 

"Is Minwoo out yet?" Youngmin asked.

Donghyun shook his head. He didn't know if he should be worried. Minwoo was fine, right?

The trio sat there for about 15 minutes, talking about their experiences during the game when Jeongmin and Hyunseong came out. The leader immediately asked if they were fine, and both nodded. 

Jeongmin had 4 plasters where had pricked his fingers on the piano. There was a bit of poison in his blood but an injection took care of that. Hyunseong on the other hand had an ankle guard and was limping slightly, but it should heal within a week. 

The leader nodded in relief and motioned for them to sit down. They then continued the conversation of what happened in the mansion. They talked for about half an hour before Jeongmin suddenly asked.

"Hyung, now that the master is dead, what will happen to the mansion? And all his servants? And all his wealth? I didn't see any children there..."

"I have no idea... I know for one that he does have children though." Hyunseong replied.

Donghyun was about to say something when a doctor walked in asking for friends of Minwoo...