A New Life?

Boyfriend's Coffee Prince...?

 

As they walked, the chilly winter breeze was blowing in their direction, cold wind blowing in their faces. Hyunseong, who was walking beside Minwoo, noticed tha he was shivering quite badly, and was immediately concerned. 

"Minwoo gwenchana? Are you still sick?" At his words everyone stopped walking and looked at Minwoo with concerned eyes.

"D-Deh hyung...just a bit cold.." Minwoo shivered and pulled the huge coat tighter around his body. 

Donghyun placed a hand on his forehead. "Hmmm...Minwoo you're stil a little warm...Why not let me carry you then" he muttered. He squatted down in front of Minwoo with his back facing him. "Come on, get on."

Minwoo's eyes widened as he looked nervously at the other 4. But they all signalled him to accept the offer, and so he slowly got onto Donghyun's back. Donghyun stood up without any effort. Turning to look at Minwoo, he commented "You're very light and thin for a boy your age. Eat more." 

That statement just made Minwoo blush and hide his face in embarrassment. The gang continued walking towards the mall and Minwoo felt much much better being carried on Donghyun's back. The heat radiating from Donghyun kept him warm and he stopped shivering.

As they got closer to the mall, Minwoo tried to get Donghyun to put him down, fearing that they would get stares from people. However Donghyun didn't budge and continued carrying him. He was worried that if he let Minwoo walk on his own he might just collapse, especially when there was so little food in his system and he was still sick. Luckily not a lot of people were around, so they got very little stares.

Jeongmin chose a traditional Korean restaurant which was quite well known for the delicious food. Donghyun then put Minwoo down but supported him until they reached their table. Once everyone was seated, the waitress handed everyone a menu. 

"Minwoo ah, order anything you like. You need to eat a lot. Dinner's on me so don't worry.." Hyunseong smiled. Minwoo stared at the menu. He had no idea what any of the dishes were since he has never actually eaten at a place like this. 

"Erm...hyung..I don't know any of these dishes because I've never eaten them before" He trailed off. Honestly he felt so useless and stupid compared to all his other hyungs. Kwangmin looked up in surprise. "Not even Kimchi?" he asked.

Minwoo shook his head and lowered his head. Youngmin who noticed Minwoo's shyness nudged Kwangmin and told him to shut up. He then lifted Minwoo's chin. "It's okay. We'll let you try different dishes. But I'm curious. What have you been eating all your life? Like at the mansion?"

Minwoo knew very well what he had been fed with for nealy 10 years. "Everyday bread, sometimes a piece of chicken and veg. Along with water or tea..."

Hyunseong clicked his tongue and shook his head. "He's been underfeeding you. No wonder you're so skinny. Tonight I'll make sure you eat all the best dishes." With that he called for the waitress and ordered a lot of food. Minwoo sat there speechless, not kowing what to say. He made a mental note to eat anything given to him, whether he liked it or not in order not to waste Hyunseong hyung's money.

As they waited for the food to arrive, everyone introduced themselves to Minwoo and told him more about themselves. Minwoo learnt more about the Jo twins  and how to tell them apart if they ever have the same hair colour.  Jeongmin was an outgoing person who was reallt good at singing. Hyunseong was a prankster, but cares a lot for his dongsaengs. Donghyun was a quiet person, but sometimes can be quite fun and romantic. Minwoo felt that this was a funny interesting family 

When the food came, everyone tucked in while the 2 oldest hyungs, Hyunseong and Donghyun, fed Minwoo different types of dishes and explaining to him what it was etc. Minwoo felt this was the best meal he had in his life. Never before had he tasted something so delicious. 

All through dinner the atmosphere was lively. Jeongmin kept telling lame jokes that managed to make them laugh. Minwoo couldn't help but giggle, and felt this huge amount of gratitude in his heart for all of them. When everyone was done eating, Minwoo shyly spoke up. "Thank you hyungs for the dinner and everything you've done for me so far. I'm really grateful to all of you, and that you accept me in even though I was just a homeless boy on the streets..." with that he bowed to all of them.

"Awwww..." Everyone chorused at the same time, making Minwoo blush for who knows how many times already. Jeongmin put an arm around his shoulder. "That's so sweet. And don't mention it. We're family now ne?" Minwoo nodded like a little boy, and Hyunseong couldn't resist anymore and pinched his cheeks.

"Come on, let's get you some clothes" Youngmin dragged Minwoo by the arm out of the restaurant and out into the atrium where many many floors of shops could be seen. Minwoo just stared in awe. Youngmin laughed at his reaction. 

"What should we buy first?" He asked excitedly. Then Kwangmin spoke up. "Yah! Don't pressurize him. And take note that he's still unwell" 

Jeongmin pointed out a huge department store. "We should be able to get everything there." With that they spent the next couple of hours picking out clothes for Minwoo, making him try outfit after outfit of stylish clothes. Minwoo had to admit; they did look really good. Finally after they were done Minwoo was exhausted. Donghyun and Jeongmin were carrying the bags of clothes as they walked back to the cafe.

Minwoo stifled a yawn and his eyes were drooping. Hyunseong noticed this and without warning scooped Minwoo up ont his back in one swift motion. Minwoo was surprised but was too sleepy to protest, and Hyunseong hyung's back felt warm. Unconsciously Minwoo hugged Hyunseong and rested his head on his shoulders as he drifted off to sleep. 

Feeling Minwoo's arms around him, Hyunseong looked back to find Minwoo sleeping cutely, and smiled. Somehow he just knew he had met him before..somewhere. His face was so familiar...

Hyunseong shrugged it off as they were approaching the cafe. As soon as the twins stepped in, they shouted "WE'RE HOME!!", only to be shushed by their 3 hyungs. Jeongmin pointed to Minwoo who was fast asleep on Hyunseong's back. The twins clasped a hand over their mouths and whispered sorry.

Hyunseong cariied Minwoo to his room and gently put him down. Minwoo squirmed a little but didn't wake up. Brushing away the hair on his forehead, Hyunseong placed a gentle kiss on Minwoo's forehead. He couldn't resist.

Minwoo on the other hand, was having one of the best nights of his life, and this sleep was probably the most confortable in ages. He could trust all of them, because they already have given him a fresh and better new life.