Who kisses who ?

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Micky turns the doorknob and before he realise it, Junsu was already pounding onto him.

 

“ Hey man, tell me tell me, dada la da tell me. What you doing next door ?”

 

Micky removes his shoes and walks into the living room.

 

“ what are you thinking ? “

 

“ I’m thinking what you thinking.” Junsu continues to follow him.

 

Micky sat down besides jaejoong and Jaejoong handed him a can of beer.

 

“ Is not what you are thinking. “ Micky gives a sip and looked at Jaejoong and smiled. He simply loves to disturb Junsu.

 

“ Argh… I want to know what happened earlier after you close the curtains. “

 

Junsu also sat down besides them. He try to squeeze himself in. He just don’t like Jaejoong and Micky to be so close to each other.

 

“ Watch out … “ Jaejoong let out a sound as Junsu trieds to squeeze himself in between them.

 

“ So did both of you kiss? “ Junsu continues to harp on the topic.

 

“ Kiss !!!! whose kissing who? “ Changmin who just stepped out from the toilet look shock .

 

“ Sshhh.. “ Junsu placed a stop it sigh near his mouth to stopped Changmin from going on  as he knows Uknow is going to nag once again anf there goes their peaceful night.

 

But it was too late.

 

Uknow ran out from the bedroom and walked towards them.

 

“ who kisses who ?  Micky? Junsu or Jaejoong ?

 

He points a finger at them while saying their names each time.

 

“ Oh no not again… Junsu hissed and stare at Changmin the culprit who lets Uknow knows.

 

“ Tell me. Who kissed? “ Uknow asked in a stern voice.

 

“ Cool down. No one kiss it just Junsu and his imagaination. “

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter