In the still of the night

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day…

 

“Hooray…finally finished the last chapter.” Dara stretched herself  and gave a smile .

 

Grrrrr….

 

“oops is so late already. No wonder my stomach is making noise.” Dara look at the clock on the wall and at the same time her hands on her stomach.

 

“ Let me see what I should have for dinner.” Dara opened the refrigerator and to her disappointment nothing was found inside.

 

“ Argh…. I forgot to fill up the fridge with food. Looks like I have to go out for dinner.” Dara placed a hand on her forehead as though reprimand herself.

 

After dressing up and as she was about to close the door, she saw Micky and his friends stepped out from the lift with bags of grocery.

 

“Hi  “ Jaejoong was the first to greet her.

 

“ Hi hi “ Junsu followed with another cuteness and dolphin pitch voice.

 

“Hi Hi Hi.” Changmin tuck his head out behind Junsu and with an excitement look he greeted her .

 

Dara can’t help but brust out laughing at their cuteness.

 

“ What you doing here?” Micky did not greet her. Instead he wanted to know where is she going in the middle of the night.

 

“ I’m going for my dinner.” Dara answered and give Micky a look. If not for the fact that his friends is around she would like to give him a punch on his face with that statement and look that Micky gave her.

 

“ So late and you haven’t eat yet?” Micky face changed with a worried look.

 

“ ehm… yah I was rushing my last chapter so…kinda forgot the time.” Dara stick out her tongue like a kid being scolded for something she had done wrong.

 

“ I told you before right. No matter how busy you must eat something. If not you have gastric problem again then who will take care for you ?” Micky stepped forward and scolded her in a stern way. He did not care what the rest of s think about his conversation with Dara.

 

“ Hmm.. sorry to cut your conversation. I mean… eh.. do you know each other?” Uknow finally spoke. He is confused by their conversation.

 

“ Oh yeah.. Hmm. I knew him since the day you guys shifted over. “ Dara point at Micky and answered.

 

“ since the day we shifted in “ Uknow eyebrow twited while he repeated her words and he look at Micky and the rest demanding an answer from one of them.

 

“ Keke…ah.. Miss if you don’t mind, maybe you can join us for dinner? “ Jaejoong finally spoke.

 

“ Oh is ok. I can go down and get some stuff to eat. Thanks for the invitation.” Dara rejected his offer as she feel embarrassed to share their dinner .

 

“ come on, don’t be shy. We brought a lot and it should be enough for you and us. I bet you don’t eat a lot right.” Junsu places his hands on her shoulders as though they were close friends.

 

He did not realise Micky is staring at him.

 

“ Keke… You are wrong, she eats a lot.” Micky let out a cough and at the same time shake off Junsu hands off Dara shoulders.

 

This time round Dara stared at Micky and give him a you gonna die look.

 

“ Really. Oh… hmm.. if not enough we can cook ramen. Hahahha.” Junsu replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter