You can make it real if you want.

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho turned his body and saw Micky teasing Dara and Dara was hitting him non stop.

He felt a sense of uneasiness as he have been in this industry long. He knows that if anyone sees what he had just saw, it will hit top lines within minutes. Not only will it affect them as a group, Micky and of cos Dara will be affected. Most importantly the fans. To him fans are his first priority.

Dara , Yunho call out to her. Dara stopped what she was doing and look at Yunho.

Walk besides me instead. Hold this bag of stuff.

"Hyung, why are you bullying Dara. " She is our friend." Junsu looked at Yunho and was puzzled by his actions.

" He is not. He is protecting Dara and us." Jaejoong gave a pat on Junsu's shoulders. "Imagine the moment we are out of this building amd some reporters or fans out there saw Dara standing besides Micky?"

"Ah...that's true. " Junsu nodded his head in agreement. Being a celebrity the paparazzi is what they hate most.

"Here take another bag to look more like you are our assistant." Junsu throw his bag towards Dara.

 

"Ya... stop adding more load... can't you see she's overloaded. " Micky stood in front of Dara and catches the bag. He wants to protect his woman. No way she's going to hold so much things.

" come on is just another bag...how overloaded can it be." Junsu rolled his eyes.

Just when Micky wants to answer back, Yunho spoke once more. " Alright stop squabbling we need to go for the party if not we won't be home till morning.

Everyone walk out of the building. True enough all the fans and reporters was still outside and was surrounding them.

Micky tried his best to protect Dara by asking her to stand in front of him and stay as close as possible.

Dara was shocked by the number of fans screaming and shouting. Suddenly a bag of presents was thrown right to her face and she manage to catch it in her hands. Micky showed an angry face and look around for the culprit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter