I love you

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On her way to the concert venue, Dara alomost missed the bus stop as she dozes off . She was awake by the scream.

 

Looking out she saw a lot of fangirls was at the concert venue.

 

She quickly alighted and walked closer.

 

This is the first time she attended concert and she was in total shock by how big the place was and the fans supporting the boys.

 

Banners of them in 5, soulmates, etc was seen everywhere.

 

You can see a lot of people selling the non official merchandise.

 

As she walked pass a banner she look at it and was amazed how charming Micky looked in that banner.

 

Hahaha he actually have this little charming side of him. Dara thought to herself.

 

Just then, a fan walked towards her.

 

“ Are you a fan of Micky? “

 

Dara looked at the girl and shake her head.

 

“Fan of Jaejoong?”

 

Dara again shake her head.

 

The gal go on and on till the last member… Yunho?

 

Again Dara shake her head.

 

“then whose fan are you?”

 

“I am their friend. “ Dara who is pure and innocent did not know that she should not reveal her friendship .

 

“hahaha….Ya everyone says that…Micky my boyfriend do you know that?”

 

The fan girl replies.

 

Dara eyes almost popped out. “ really?” She really thought is the truth.

 

“ Yeah… everyone thinks Micky is either their boyfriend., oppa , husband etc. So is not new you mention you are their friends.” The gal giggled.

 

“ waahahaha why would anyone thought this way… I mean he is not that fantastic….” Dara thinking how Micky always bully her ,she immediately blurted out those words.

 

“ What…are you blind. He is perfect in all ways…. I thought you are his fans… guess I mistaken….”

 

The gal walked off and immediately spotted another fangirl and approached her.

 

 

Dara stood there for a second unable to recover from the previous scene.

OMO what is the world becoming….. Micky their boyfriend…..hubby…geezz the thought of it….

 

Just when she was about to walk away, another girl approached her and pass her a ochiwa of Micky. The picture is him eating the ramen in a funny expression.

 

“This is for you. “ The gal smile and walked away.

 

Dara once again stood there and was like…. Hey is this free? Wow those fans are weird…. Why would anyone give out free things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter