Present for you

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at the studio, the makeup artist was busy fixing DBSK makeup as they going on a tv show in a short while.

 

“ Eugene, did you help me buy the things I asked you to?” Micky looked at the girl from the mirror.

 

“Of course. How can I forget the things that you wanted me to help. But this present is really a bit too special.”

 

Eugene smile and look at Micky.

 

“ Micky, what did you asked Eugene to buy? Who do you want to give it to?” Junsu who was seating beside Micky look over.

 

“ Is not for you and mind your own business.” Micky quickly took the stuff from Eugene and stuff it into his bag.

 

“chey! What is so mysterious that I can’t know. “ Junsu pouts his lips and look at Micky.

 

“ Is good that you don’t know .” Micky smile and took a magazine to read from the dressing table.

 

After the interview , it was pass midnight and the moment DBSK reaches home, everyone was busy with their own stuff.

 

Micky took out the bag of stuff that he asks Eugene to get for him earlier and walk towards Dara house.

 

“ For you. “ The moment Micky walks into Dara’s house,. He saw Dara was seating on the floor drawing her Manga.

 

“ What is it? What’s the occasion?”  Dara stops at what she was doing and took the present from Micky.

 

“Open it and you will know.” Micky sat down comfortably besides her.

 

Dara opened the present and took out a lacy bra from the box.

 

“ Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter