I don’t want to rush things

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert day had come. Micky woke up real early and he quickly walked towards Dara house.

 

He saw Dara still sleeping soundly on her bed. He walked over and tug the blanket over her as dara had a habit of kicking away her blanket.

 

He gave a light kiss on her forehead and leave a message on her desk.

 

He walked towards the door and looked at Dara once more before he left her house.

 

“ Yuchun ya… are you excited for tonight concert?” Junsu was playing the handphone game and talking to Yuchun at the same time.

 

“ yes…. Tonight I have to perform my very best. “ Yuchun flashes him a smile.

 

“ Oh Why ? “ Junsu looked at him with a question mark look.

 

“ Because uri Dara is coming tonight.” Jaejoong chirped in.

 

“ Jinja? Omo… We have to perform our very best then.” Junsu giggled

 

“ Ya…do u mean u guys don’t perform your very best previously?” Yunho lightly gave a smack on s head.

 

“ Nah just kidding. Of cos we performed our very best. Is for our Cassiopiea. “

Junsu stick out his tongue.

 

“That’s better.” Yunho gave a thumb up to Junsu.

 

The moment they reach the concert venue, they started to rehearse once more.

During break time, Micky looked at his phone and thinking should he sms Dara and why didn’t Dara msg him after seeing the message.

 

On the other side, dara is still on her bed. She loves to lied on the bed and stare at the celling .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter