Madly in love with you

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

The vibration from his handphone woke Micky up. He opened his eyes and was about to move and notice his head was lying on Dara shoulder.

 

He slowly took out his phone from his pants and saw that it was 4am in the morning.

 

He felt warm in his heart and an idea came into his mind.

 

He on his phone camera and took a picture. This picture was the first picture that they took together. He smile at the photo and started to take at different angles.

 

He slowly turn his head and place a kiss on her forehead and took another picture.

 

Just then another message came. It was Jaejoong asking him to go back as they have another rehearsal to do for today.

 

He slowly stand up and carry Dara back to her room. After putting a blanket over her, he gave her another kiss on her forehead.

 

How good it will be if she belongs to him. He gave another smile at the thought and quickly walk out from her apartment.

 

The moment he opened the door from his apartment, Junsu jumped onto him.

 

“ You naughty boy. Tell me where did you go last night?”

 

“ Where else but over there.” Jaejoong give a wink and point at Dara’s apartment.

 

“ Really. You guys already in that stage?” changmin chirped in.

 

“ Micky… I need to talk to you. “ Yunho stepped up towards Micky.

 

“ Guys is not what you think. I just wanna see her and I simply doze off on her sofa. That’s all nothing else. Save your imagination for other things. “

 

Micky walked towards his room to get a new set of clothes. He needs to take a shower first.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter