Missing You

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days Micky was so busy with rehersal for concert and advertisement that he can’t even find time to visit Dara.

 

The moment he reaches home is hit for the bed.

 

On the other side , Dara was wondering what happened to Micky.

The guy who always pop by her house everyday and now she didn’t even see him for 7 days.

 

Yes 7 days.. Gosh what happened to her? She actually start counting the days that she didn’t see him and actually pouncing along the balcony seeing the other side of the house to see if his actually there.

 

To her disappointment the lights is always off. 

 

The drawing of Micky expression gets more and more now. Enough to publish a book.

 

The days she spent with him and the funny things they did together.

 

She giggled when she look at those expression.

 

Suddenly she look over the balcony and she saw the lights is on. She happily stand up and walks towards the balcony hoping to see someone.

 

The guy that she has been thinking for the past few days.

 

The first guy that she saw was Junsu who sat down on the sofa the moment he step into the house.

 

She felt a little disappointment. The next was Changmin followed by Uknow and Jaejoong.

 

She tip toe and try to see is Micky is right behind. When she suddenly hear the sound of someone opening her front door.

She immediately ran towards the table in the dinning room trying to clear away all her drawings.

 

The door flung opened and she just threw the last drawings under the sofa.

 

“Surprised. “ Micky jumped into the house flashing his dashing smile even though he was damn tired but he know that he need to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter