Prevert

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since that night Micky sent Dara to the hospital, every night Micky will appear at Dara’s house  unless he got filming or concert.

 

The moment he reaches home, he bath and changed into a new set of clothes and was about to go out but was stopped by Jaejoong.

 

“ Going out again? Is so late already.”  Jaejoong looked at Micky who was trying to wear his sandals.

 

“ yup for a while. I will be back in a short  while.” Micky smiled while he answered.

 

 

“ I noticed you look happy recently and always go out late at night. Seems like you got a new girlfriend?”

 

Jaejoong knew his best friend very well as they have live together for quite a while.

 

“ Well. Your guess is only right 50%. Now she is not my girlfriend but I like her.”

 

Micky does not want to lie to Jaejoong as they don’t have any secret between them.

 

“ What kind of person is she? You have to be careful don’t like last time….”

 

Jaejoong knew about Micky past relationship doesn’t go well and reminded him so that he won’t hurt himself again.

 

 

“She is different from those gals. Very innocent. I my six sense this time. Unlike those girls she didn’t even know Im a star.”

 

Micky confidently answered.

 

 

 

“Alright since you said it. Just don’t come back too late. You know Yunho right? Jaejoong continue his last sentence.

 

 

“Yeah. See ya,” Micky opened the front door and walked out.

 

He saw a man standing outside Dara house and his hand was holding something that look like bra.

 

Just went he realize what the man was holding, the man ran quickly into the lift and disappeared from his eyesight.

 

Micky uses the key to opened Dara front door and saw her laying on the sofa not wanting to move at all.

 

Even though she knew that Micky was here she didn’t even borther to look at him.

 

“ There’s thief just now outside your house.” Micky spoke.

 

“ Oh really. I won’t fall for your words. Notthing can make me get out of the sofa right now. I’m damn tired ”

 

She rest both legs on the sofa and shaking her leg.

 

 

“ I’m telling you the truth. Does your bra have laces around the bra and is white color?” Micky asked.

 

“Yup…Eh… How do you know? Wait..are you telling me someone stolen away my bra?”

 

Dara immediately jump up from the sofa.

 

“ Hmm.. you can say that. I saw a man ran inside the lift with a bra on his hand.

 

 

Dara ran out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter