We Meet Again

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After filming a whole session of  photo taking, Micky laid on the sofa not wanting to move his body.,

 

“ Wow, this apartment is even bigger than the one we had previously.” Junsu walks around the whole house with excitement.

 

“ I’m so super tired today . Let’s unpack our stuff tomorrow then. Now I just want to bath and quickly go to bed.” Jaejoong said .

 

Uknow on his laptop and sat besides Micky . He wants to read message sent by Cassie in the DBSK forums.

 

“ Changmin, how about we have a game? Since Jaejoong is going to bath and follow by the other two? Let’s not waste time.” Junsu on the TV was talking to Changmin and both of them starts to play their games.

 

Seeing everyone is busy with their stuff, Micky stands up from the sofa and walks towards the balcony.

 

The sky is beautiful tonight. Although can’s see much stars but the moon is shinning brightly above.

 

He was enjoying the gentle winds that blows at his face and he closes his eyes to enjoy the quietness. He suddenly thinks back the girl he met this afternoon.

 

A thin frame girl like her carrying so many CDs at the same time. Rattling non stop and also the way she enjoying while listening to the music at the music shop not to mention her dancing happily in the rain. Micky smile from the corner of his lips.

 

He opened his eyes and happened to see what was opposite his apartment.

 

He saw a familiar figure sitting at the living room.

 

He just can’t believe what he saw. Oh gosh, Just can’t be real right? The girl who is sitting opposite focusing on writing something is actually the girl he met this afternoon.

 

He can’t hid his excitement and observed her from far. The girl obviously did not notice Micky was looking at her as she was focusing in her story writing.

“ Hmm.. How should I continue this story? Should I let the male lead die or let it have a happy ending?”  Dara was holding the pen in between her lips and was thinking real hard on the story ending.

 


“ well everyone likes a happy ending right? Alright then. I will let the male lead survived.” Dara happily penned down the ending.

 



“ Ya Da… Completed. “ She closes the script and lay herself on the table not wanting to move.

 

“ Sigh… poor me.. Money hard to earn man…Although story is completed, I still need to draw out the manga. Guess I can’t sleep well for the rest of the weeks.” Dara was talking to herself.

 

Micky who was all the while watching her smile at her different facial expressions. This girl is really interesting . He suddenly have an idea and he walks towards the door.

 

“so late and where are you going ?” Uknow looked up and asked with a concerned look.

 

“ Out for a walk and I will be back shortly.” Micky wore his sandals and closes the door immediately.

 

Junsu, changmin and Uknow stared at the door thinking where the hell did Micky go.

 

Ding Dong ~~~ Ding Dong…

 

Hearing the doorbell rang, Dara sprung up from the table and look at the clock on the wall. The clock just happened to striked 12 midnight.

 

Who will rang the doorbell at this hour?

 


she swallowed her saliva and looked at the door for a long time not wanting to move at all.

 

Can’t be sadako right? Impossible cos Sadako come out from the TV. Hmm Dracula? Also impossible. They turn into bats and come in from the window.

Then which monster is ringing my doorbell at this hour?
 


Ding Dong ~~~ Ding Dong…




She came out from her imagination when she heard the door bell ringing non stop.

 

She dragged her feet to the front door holding up the cross high up from her chest at the same time and opened the door slowly.

 

The moment she opened her door, what she saw is a handsome young man not monster at all.

 

“ Is this the way you always treat your vistor when opened the door ? “
 

Micky looked at Dara and her cross she is holding up.

 

After hearing what he say, Dara immediately put down the cross and stare at Micky.

 

“ Not going to invite me into your house?” Micky took a peek at her house.

 

“ Excuse me this gentleman, is there anything I can help you ? I don’t think I know you well enough to let you come in right. Unless you can give me a good reason.”

 

Dara is not happy by what Micky was teasing her earlier on the cross so she speaks in a unfriendly tone to him right now.

 



“ Well I thought we are quite close already. Aren’t we sharing the same umbrella in the afternoon?’ Micky pushes the door and walked in.

 

“ Dara closes her door and quickly followed him from behind.” That was because I pity you back then. If I had know I will j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter