that’s a secret

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after meeting with the vendors for their upcoming concert, Micky went straight to Dara house.

 

As usual , Dara was seating at her usual corner drawing her manga.

She was thinking of Micky and was drawing a cartoon version of him in the CD shop listening to CD.

 

When the door flung opened and with Micky excited voice, Dara almost jumped from her seat. She scrambled to hid her drawings afraid to let Micky see.

 

“ What you doing ? Are you hiding something from me ?” Micky walked quickly towards dara and trying to snatch the drawings from her.

 

“ Get away from me. Is my latest artwork and I cannot reveal to the public. “ dara tried a little white lie.

 

“ Not even me?” Micky raised his eyebrows.

 

“ Yes , not even you.”  Dara pant under her breath.

 

“ Oh SAD. “ micky answered and emphasized the last words and pout his lips.

 

“ What are you doing here?” Dara tried to change topic. Hoping Micky will forget .

 

“ reporting to you. I thought you use to my daily appearance. “ Micky raised his eyebrows again.

 

“ Haha.. what a joke. Reporting to me for what. FYI I am not used to see you everyday yet. “ Dara do a merong at Micky.

 

“ That means to say I need to do more of it. Or maybe I should just stay with you, then you will get use to me?” Micky placed his arms on her shoulders trying to act close with you.

 

“ argh…Hands off my shoulders.” Dara performed a twist on Micky wrist.

 

“ Ouch it hurts.” Micky screamed from the pain.

 

“ That will stops you from taking advantage of me. “ Dara smirked giving him a look,

 

“ Just hands on your shoulders and you saying I taking advantage of you.

What if I kiss you ? “ Micky do a quick peck on her cheeks and smile bashfully.

 

Dara was too shock for words. She remains the same position for a minute.Unable to believe what happened earlier.

 

Micky waved his hands in front of her. Seeing that she did not respond, he tried to take out the drawings that she hid earlier.

 

Dara immediately gave him a punch at the back of his head.

 

“ Ouch. Why are you hitting me again. “ Micky tried to rub his head and he stopped at what he was doing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter