This is the night.

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The food was ready in a minute and Dara was sitting on the table with all of them.

Of course Micky sat beside her with Jaejoong on her other side and Uknow opposite her.

 

“ Let’s eat.” Jaejoong gave everybody a smiled. He love to see their expression especially after they taste what he had cooked.

 

Micky placed a piece of meat on Dara’s plate. Junsu and Jaejoong laughed.

Uknow can sense that something is not right.

 

“ Uhm… So are you two an item ? “ Uknow finally spoke. A question he has been battling in his heart since 30 mins back.

 

Everyone except him choke on their food.

 

Micky quickly took a sip of water from the glass.

 

“ Haha… why do you say that. We are enemies. Not boyfriend and girlfriend kind of relationship. “

Dara tried to laugh it off and answered Uknow question first.

 

Micky stared at Dara after hearing her answer and gave a knock on her head.

 

“ Are you sure that’s our relationship? After we been through so much. “  Micky pout his lips to declared his displeased.

 

“ Keke. What are you talking about. What have we been through together to be in a relationship that I don’t know about at all ?”

Dara was confused by Micky answered and she turned her head towards him demanding a decent reply from him.

 

She almost fainted when he say the unexpected answered that she doesn’t want to hear.

 

“That day I helped you chased the ert who took your underwear, that day when you faint I carried you to the hospital and that that …day when you were bathing. ..”  Micky smiled and stopped at his sentence which at the same time his mouth was already covered by Dara.

 

Everyone eyes widened by Micky answered. Changmin opened his mouth with food still inside his mouth and Junsu was clapping his hand at what Micky had said.

 

As for uknow he was trying to stay cool. Being the leader of the group, he has to ensure everyone is aware of their personnel life and whatever things they do should not harm the group members and their career.

 

Looking at the way Micky treating Dara and his answer, he knew that Micky is in love with Dara.

 

“ Yeah I saw the 2 of you lovely dovey that day and then closes the curtains. “

 

Jaejoong added in his comments and wink at Dara. Actualy he just love making fun of Dara. He find her cute and fun. Seeing her panic is fun.

 

“ Ah… excused me… I need to explained what happened that night. Is not what you thinking . Is just … Hey you explained what happened that night. “

Dara don’t know how can she explained what happened that night and turned to Micky for helped.

 

“ What’s there to explained? Let them imagine for all they want.” Micky laughed it off. He also find it fun to see Dara panicking look.

 

“ No …. No… Argh… is not what you guys thinking we just talking and that’s all after that Micky was sent back home by me. “

 

Dara almost cried trying to explained the situation to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter