Is all my fault. Is alright now

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara  is so tired after a whole day draing her manga and writing her novels. Looking at the clock on her wall, is past midnight.

 

She stood up from the floor and do a stretch up on her body and her eyes happens to stop at the opposite.

 

“ hmm lights off. So late and they still not back yet?” dara said to herself.

 

She walks to her bedroom and took her pyjamas and walk straight to her bathroom. As she lives alone, she doesn’t have the habit to lock her bathroom door.

 

She on the tap and let the water to be ¾ full for the bathtub.

She undress herself and walked into the bathtub .

 

The feeling was great to be able to dipped in a pool of warm water.

 

Meanwhile at the same time, Micky opened the front door with the keys in his hand.

 

After a hard day work at the filming site. All he wanted to see was dara right now. His  energy and strength. His hands was holding a packet of hot buns.

He knows right now the only energy and strength in Dara’s eyes is only food.

 

Just by seeing her smile on her face is enough for him.

 

“ Hmm.. where is she? Manga on the floor, table in a mess and a trail of papers towards her room. Sigh is this what a girl should be like? Who saids a girl is always tidy? Definitely not Dara.”

 

 

He walks into her room and did not see any sign of Dara. He opened the bathroom door and realise it was not lock.

 

Before he realised it, he saw Dara inside the bathtub.

 

He widned his eyes and the packet of hot buns drop right on his foot.

 

Dara whose eyes was closed earlier, opened her eyes and saw Micky standing right in front of her and scream.

 

Micky screamed at the same time as well.

 

Dara picked up whatever nearby and threw at him.

 

“ You ert. What do you think you are doing here?” 

 

Micky quickly stepped out from the bathroom and closes the door.

 

His heart is pounding real fast right now. He didn’t mean it to see her in the bathtub.

 

He walked back to the living room and waiting for Dara to come out. What should he say or react later? Will she still be angry with him or will she throw him out? What should he do?

 

On the other end, Dara quickly wash up and wear her pyjamas.

She stepped out from her bedroom and saw Micky seating there at the sofa.

 

She threw the package of hot buns right onto his face.

 

“ Ya… why are you still here? Waiting for me to kill you? “ dara stared at him with angry eyes.

 

“ Hmm.. ah… I’m  waiting for you to eat hot buns with me. “ Micky grins at her. Trying his best to showed his charms hoping it works.

 

“ Are you crazy. Hey looked here. Just now you came into my bathroom and saw me in the bathtub and now you saying that you waiting for me to eat hot buns with you!!! What kind of relationship you think we are right now for me to forgive you ?”

 

Dara eyes was on fire and this Micky still got the cheek to smile at her.

 

“ keke, alright it was wrong of me to opened your bathroom door. But hey it was not locked in the first place. You were in the wrong to right? How can you don’t lock your bathroom door when you bath? ‘

 

Micky trieds to apologise at first and realise that Dara was also in the wrong,

 

“ Ya. Is their any logic to lock my bathroom door since I’m living alone? Who will come to my house? ‘  dara continues to stared at him.

 

“ Me” Micky points a finger at his nose.”

 

“ Grrrr… yah you ert. You got my house keys and waiting for the chance to see me right.” Dara picked up a cusion and threw at him.

 

“ keke… hmmm how should I say it true but not true. Hmmm .. ahhh I mean I ah didn’t plan it to be this way. Is just purely an accident.

 

“ See your true colours are out. You ert. Arghhh give me back my keys. “

 

Dara tried to get her keys back from Micky and he trieds to avoid her.

 

“give me back my keys, give me back.” Dara pin herself onto Micky she does not realise that she wasn’t wearing anything under her pyjamas and her body was rubbing onto Micky.

 

Micky felt something and stone on the spot. Dara realise something is not right and stops at what she was doing.

 

Both of them in an awkward position not moving and looking at each others eyes.

 

Their faces turns beet red and dara quickly stood up and move to a corner away from Micky.

 

Micky trying to hold his calm and breath looked away and realise Jaejoong and Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter