We Meet again.

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, Micky think of  Dara everyday. The look of hers when she concentrating drawing her Manga .

When she angry with him and pout her lips. 

 

Tonight after a long day at work, he longed for more to see her.

 

So he came to her doorsteps and press the doorbell.

 

“What it is this time? Don’t tell me your house no gas again. “

Dara opened her door and see Micky grinning a big smile at her.

“No Ramen. “ Micky snile with a cheeky smile.

 

Dara didn’t even borthered to argue with him this time. “ Close the door after you come in.”

She turns her back and walked back to the living room.

 

She is now running with time. A lot of script she needs to rush out and manga to draw.

So she don’t have time to quarrel with Micky.

 

 

After closing the door, Micky walked straight to the kitchen and opened the cupboard.

As though he is the owner of the house knowing where the plates and utensils are.

 

He took out those that he needs and start to cook.

 

In the living room, Dara is fully concentrating on her manga and she did not even raise up her at head for once.

Instead Micky keep looking at her.

 

Looking at how concentrated she is when at work makes Micky heart fluttered more.

 

“ Ok, come let’s eat.” Micky hold a pot of noodle out from the kitchen.

 

Dara glanced at him for a while and continue her work.

 

Micky snatched the pencil from her fingers and command her  “ Supper time”

 

“ Yah… What do you think you are doing?” Dara stared at him. She don’nt like people to disturbed when she is concentrating.

 

 

“ Now is supper time. Notthing is important than that. “ Micky passes a pair of chopsticks to her and wink at the same time.

 

“ I noticed you like to wink your eyes. Is that a bad habit of yours or your eyes got problem?” Dara starts to digged in.

 

 

“ What my eyes got problem! I think you are the one with problem. Do you

know that all girls out that went crazy for me whenever I do that?”

 

Micky shoot back with disagreement.

 

“ Hahaha. This is the best joke I ever heard for today…no should be the best joke of the year. You!!!

The charmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter