Lost for words

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara took out her phone and saw that it was from Micky. Her heart was bumping as she open up his sms.

 

“ where are you?” Micky asked

 

“ I’m still inside the concert hall.” Dara answered .

 

“Wait for me. I will come and look for you. “ Micky slipped the handphone to the back of his pocket and grin.

 

“ where are you going? We need to go for the after party.” Junsu looked up and saw Micky walking away from them.

 

“ I’m picking up Dara . she is still inside the concert hall.” Micky echoed back. He was already at the front stage.

 

All the fans had gone only the cleaner and some guards.

 

“ Hey… you really are still here.” Micky was panting as he run towards her.

 

“ hi…” Dara bits her lips… her eyes couldn’t get off from his chest. One of the button was not button up and his y collarbone/

 

“ come on follow me. We are going for the after party . Celebration for the success of this concert.” Micky grabs her hands and lead her towards the backstage.

 

Someone who were standing in the corner of the hall saw it and took a picture of them hand in hand.

 

Dara felt her face blushing red and she felt her whole body burning just by the touch of his hands.

 

When they reached inside, they were greeted by Jaejoong who were topless.

 

Dara hid her face with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter