When I think of you ...

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung… Uknow Hyung is ….” Changmin opened the door and paused at his words when he saw Micky and Dara standing so close to each other face to face.

 

“ Are you both kissing ? “ He rubbed his eyes to confirm what he had just seen.

 

“ Aish.. what are you doing out here.” Micky cursed under his breath. This Changmin at all times to come out. He thought he can finally move on to the next level with Dara but all this was ruined by Changmin.

 

Micky let go of Dara and turned his body towards Changmin.

Dara make use of this chance to sneak back to her house.

She closes the door shut and she fell on her knees.

She was still in shock what happened a moment ago.

If not for Changmin , god knows what is going to happen next.

She placed her hands on her chest and she can still feel her heart pounding fast.

 

Hearing the slam sound of the door, Micky turned back and realise Dara had gone back in. He walked back towards Changmin and gives him a punch on his chest.

 

“You just ruined it Changmin.” Micky walked back into their house.

 

Uknow and the rest was seating on the sofa looking at him.

 

“Did you just kissed her?” Junsu eyes shone with excitement after he heard what Changmin had said earlier.

 

“No . Changmin came out at the wrong timing. “Micky sat down besides Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong placed his hands on Micky’s thighs.

 

“ Are you chasing her? “ Uknow finally spoke.

 

“ Yes . You got it right. “ Micky winked at him.

 

“You serious? “ Uknow sat up straight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter