Valentines’ day

Happily Everafter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gosh! What should I do. My creativity juices is just not with me today. What should I write for my next chapter?

 

Dara lifted up her head and look outside her window. “ Oh it’s raining outside right now.  “ 

Once again Dara placed her head and hands onto the table not wanting to move.

 

She roll her eyes around the living room and stops at the calendar. Is written as 14th feburary.

 

“Argh!!!” She lifted up her head once again and scream. “Is Valentines’ day today.

 


But her excitement was quickly replaced by disappointment.

“Sigh, poor me. Such a romantic day and I have to stay at home all by myself and draw manga. “ >.<

“Nooooooooo. I need to get out of here and go shopping. Whose know I might meet my prince charming.”

 

 

She quickly changed into a white sleeveless singlet matching it with a simple jacket and blue jeans.

She looked at herself in front of the mirror.

 

“ Ok. Pefect score.” She took an umbrella and closes her front door.

 

 

She walls into her favourite CD shop and after greeting the shop assistant, she took out


Leann rime [How do I live without u] CDand some latest singer CD out from the usual shelf.

As she was walking, she was also checking out at the CDs that she was holding .

As she was holding quite a handful of CDs and some dropped onto the floor.

 

She quickly bent down her body and tried to pick up the CDs yet at the same time, a pair of hands was also trying to pick up the same CDs as well.

“ Thanks for helping me. Sigh silly me to have drop these CDs.” She was talking non stop while trying to pick up the CDs and did not look at the guy.

 

When she notice the guy was quiet all the while then she look at him and both of their eyes met at the same time.

 

She find her heart skip a beat . she quickly picked up the few CDs on the floor and quickly walked towards the CD tester counter.

 

After putting in the CD,while listening to the songs, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter