09 Date and Infinite

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

“Are you driving?” You looked at the parked van in the front. “ No, Dongwoo hyung is going to drive us” He opened the van door. “ Hi Jae Lin” Dongwoo waved flashing you his smile.

“ Hi noona!” Sungjong said other members waved. “ You’ll coming too?” You sat down. “Yeah since our manager gave us all a day off” “ Where’s Rei at?” Sungyeol asked. “ She’s home” “She should come too!” “ Calm down, let me text her” You whipped out your phone.

You texted Rei what she was doing for the rest of the day, luckily she had no plans and said she’ll be over soon. “ Wait where are we going?” You asked Woohyun once Dongwoo started driving. “ You’ll find out soon” He smirked looking forward.

You pouted looking out the window.

“ Lotte World?!” You started to get excited. “ Have you been here yet?” Myungsoo asked. “ Not since I was in high school and Hoya brought me” You eyed the rides you were able to see. “ Really? It’s been that long?” Hoya joined the conversation. “ Yeah” You nodded taking in the sight.

“ How come there’s not many people here today?” You asked as you all entered the theme park. “ It’s exam week for high school students” “ Ahh” You looked around again. “ Jae Lin where are you guys heading to first?” Hoya asked looking around.

“ Umm” “Well….Jae Lin and I are going see you guys around” Woohyun grabbed your hand and led you somewhere else. “Hyung let’s go” Sungyeol called Hoya as he watch Woohyun and you disappear from their sight.

You look down at Woohyun’s and your hand as you both walk. Your face started to heat up from the contact. He notice how quiet you were being a looked over to you.

“Is something wrong?” He looked down finally noticed that he was still holding your hand. “Sorry…” He rubbed the back of his neck. “ it’s fine” You boldly took his hand back into yours; he smiled and continued walking.

“ Where to first? There’s the outdoor and indoor” Woohyun asked as you both continued to walk still holding hands. “ You lead, I haven’t been here in a while” You said. You both went to a couple of rides.

“ Woah this one’s high” You looked up. “ Let’s go!” You yelled and pulled him towards the entrance. “ Are you scared?” You ask him as his hand squeezed yours. “No” His answer sounding more of a question.

You enjoyed the ride, as you felt Woohyun squeeze your hand even tighter; looking over you find him closing his eyes. You giggled and squeezed his hand ensuring him its okay. After the ride you felt your adrenaline pumping getting you all excited. 

"That was fun” You looked over to Woohyun who seems to be spaced out. “ Woohyun the rides over let’s go” You shook him. “ I thought you weren’t scared” You eyed him while walking away from the ride. “ I wasn’t” He shook his head. “Pfft” You looked around seeing what else you could do.

“ let’s go there” You pointed at the picture booth. You both took silly photos, you started to hear people outside of the booth. “ Yah!! Hurry up!” The male said.

* Why does that voice sound familiar*

The male started banging on the booth. “ Yah!!” Woohyun opened the curtain revealing Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya. “ What the heck?!” Woohyun popped his head out from the booth. “You should of seen your face” Sungyeol says as he enters the booth.

“ What are you doing here?” Woohyun asked confused. “ Taking pictures of course” Sungyeol said stating the obvious. “ I see that, couldn’t you at least wait until Jae Lin and I are done?” “ I wanted to take a picture with Jae Lin too”

Soon enough Sungjong and Hoya joined the picture. You being in the middle, Hoya, Woohyun seating besides you, while Sungyeol and Sungjong sitting on the floor. “ Okay Noona we’re leaving now” Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol leaving Hoya behind.

“ Woohyun can I take a picture with Hoya?” He looked at Hoya then you. “ Umm…yeah sure. I’ll be outside” He pointed and headed out. “ How come you want to take a picture with me?” Hoya asked.

“ I can’t take a picture with my best friend? Plus, we haven’t taken a picture with each other since high school” You pulled him closer.

We exited the booth getting our pictures; “ Here” I handed Hoya his half while I kept the other. “ Oh Rei?!” You see her running towards you. “ Where’s Sungyeol and Dongwoo?” She asked looking around. “ Umm Sungyeol ran off with Sungjong 5 minutes ago” 

“ What the heck? They both keep texting to go where they are but I still can’t find them” She huffed. “ Hoya go take Rei and help her find Sungyeol and Dongwoo. Jae Lin and I are going to roam around some more” Woohyun suggested.

“ Okay, Let’s go Rei” He started walking, taking out his phone.

Woohyun POV

I suggested Hoya taking Rei to help look for Sungyeol and Dongwoo since we had to leave within the hour. I wanted to spend it with Jae Lin, since we spent our time inside I decided to show her outside part of the theme park.

We started walking towards the castle and just in time we got even closer the castle lit up. “ Wahh” She whispers enough for me to hear. I looked over seeing her eyes go big watching the castle lit up with the rest of the buildings.

“Let’s go there” She points towards the ferris wheel. I nod, taking her hand in mine again. “Wait” She stopped me before we enter. “What’s wrong?” “I…I don’t want to go on anymore” She looked up.

“Is this your first time?” She looked back at me again nodding. “Nothing is going to happen” I grabbed both her hands in mine leading her inside the box.

Once we entered she sat down quickly closing her eyes. “Ahh” She squealed as the ride started moving. “Open your eyes it’s fine” I rubbed her hands. She shook her head, her eyes still closed. “If you don’t open your eyes you’re going to miss the fireworks” She opened her eyes looking around.

“Where?” “See nothing happened right?” She looked back at me, her face inches from mine. She looked away quickly admiring the scene from the window.

The ride ended and we headed back to the front to meet up with the rest of the group. “ I had fun” She said as we started walking over the bridge from the castle. “ I’m glad” “ Look they have pond flowing under the bridge” She stops looking over the railing.

“ Thank you” She said. “For what?” I looked at her. “ For helping me face my fear at the ferris wheel” She turned to look at me. We stood there looking in each other’s eyes, next thing I knew my body was shifting closer to hers; I leaned in ready to give her a kiss.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

Her phone goes off before our lips touch; she looks down taking her phone out to answer it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

youPlease subscribe and comment ^^

A/N: Enjoy..................Who called her??

Also i just noticed Woohyun's parts are short 0_0 i'll make it longer in the future.

But did anyone else go the the Big Bang Concert in LA?? it was AWESOME!!! One time i didn't have a glowstick i wish i had one =_= but luckily i got that blue wrist band thing, which i thought was a watch. Haven't screamed so much in a while.

*me during the concert*

Ahh what a great way to end the year~. Now i'm just waiting for Beautiful Concert dates for the states and Music Bank In LA dates.

Thank you subscribers and silent readers~

Bye for now