07 Advice

You Again

 

Hoya POV

“I missed you too” She breathed. Having her hold me again brought back memories. I smiled and hugged her back.

Next couple of weeks I’ve felt like our relationship was back to normal. We talked more and weren’t as distant like from the start. Once our relationship was back Chiyo started to hang around me more.

“Oppa let’s have lunch together” She grabbed my arm after class was done. “Yeah okay, Hey Jae are you going to eat lunch?” I asked her as she packed up her stuff.

She looked at Chiyo then me, “No it’s fine, I have stuff to do in the art room” She said and left with Rei.”Let’s go oppa~” Chiyo smiled pulling me into the cafeteria.

“Hyung where’s noona?” Sungjong asked while eating. “She’s in the art room with Rei” “She said she didn’t eat breakfast this morning though” Sungjong looked around. “Really? I’ll go get her lun-“ “I’ll go get her lunch since you’re busy Hoya” Woohyun cut me off already walking away.

“I’ll go with Woohyun too” Sungyeol got up leaving us at the table. “But-“ “Oppa you’re having lunch with me remember?” Chiyo grabbed my arm. “Yeah” I sat back down.

Jae Lin POV

Not that you didn’t like Chiyo but she gave you that look like she didn’t want you to come along. You shrugged it off “Maybe because she hasn’t seen him in so long” You convinced yourself and continued working on your project. You heard the door open, “Rei did you bring the paints” You asked still looking at your project. “Rei?” You turned around finding Woohyun and Sungyeol.

“What are you guys doing here?” You put down your paint brush. “We heard from Sungjong that you didn’t eat breakfast and now you’re skipping lunch so we brought you something to eat” They brought over chairs to seat next to you. “Thanks guys” You smiled joining them.

“Ohh what are you guys doing here?” Rei walked in with supplies. “We brought you guys lunch” Sungyeol replied patting the seat right next to him. “What are you guys working on anyway?” Woohyun asked. “We have our semester projects due in a couple of weeks” Rei said you nodded.

“So I see Hoya’s and your relationship is a lot better now” Woohyun started another conversation. “Yeah, feels like high school again” You smiled finishing your lunch. “That’s good, I hated that awkward silence you both had” Sungyeol said while stuffing his face.

“Eww close your mouth” Rei looked over, you and woohyun having a disgust facial expression.

Next couple of days Infinite was busy with their schedules. “Guys did you hear?” Mae barged into the art room. Luckily it was just a few students including Rei and you since it’s almost 8pm. “Hear what?” Rei asked while you continued painting.

“Infinite won triple crown today!” She screamed while jumping around. The three of you hugged each other and celebrated. Your phone vibrated, making you release yourself from the other two.

“We WON triple crown! Company is having a celebration dinner come and celebrate with us. Bring Rei and Mae too”

-Woohyun

You were about to put your phone away then you received another text.

“Jae we’re having a celebration dinner for winning triple crown, come and eat dinner with us. You can bring Rei and Mae over too”

-Hoya

You smile as the both of them texted you the same thing. You interrupted the little celebration Rei and Mae were still having. “Guys Infinite invited us to the celebration dinner want to go?” You looked at both of them. “OF COURSE!” Mae playfully slapped your arm. “Oww” You rubbed your arm.

The three of you made your way to the restaurant where Infinite was having their dinner. You came in just in time as everyone was getting settled and ordering food. “Noona sit next to me” Sungjong patted the seat next to him. “No! Here!” Hoya and Woohyun both said at the same time. “Too late, Sungjong asked first” You smiled and sat down with the maknae.

Food came and everyone started eating. Different conversations were going on as you were busy eating since you haven’t eaten all day. “ Jae” Sungyeol said your name. “Yeah?” You were busy eating. “Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked having everyone in the table turn towards you then back to Sungyeol. Sunggyu mouth off “You want to die?” and Sungyeol shrugged it off. You were caught off guard and started choking. “Yah hyung, can you not asked that right now” Sungjong gave you a glass of water. He kept asking if you were fine, you just kept nodding while drinking the water.

*What the hell?!* You glared at Sungyeol while drinking the rest of your water.

“Well…” Sungyeol waited for an answer. “No” You said quietly. “How come? You’re so pretty” Sungyeol continued the conversation. You looked around, your eyes meeting Hoya then broke the gaze looking elsewhere. “ Well let’s not get into that right now” Rei interrupted sensing the awkward conversation.

Mae looked around “ Congrats guys on your triple crown win” She started a new conversation. “Thanks” You mouthed to Rei across the table. She nodded and continued talking to Dongwoo. We finished dinner and it was getting late. “Let’s go guys” You started to get ready. “We’ll walk you guys back to the dorms” Woohyun and Sungyeol offered.

“No it’s fine, you guys have schedules tomorrow” You looked at them. “It’s dangerous out there and almost midnight” Woohyun tried to convinced. “Okay fine” You agreed and started walking out. Everyone was busy chatting. Sungyeol was busy messing with Sungjong while Sunggyu tried stopping them getting a laugh from Dongwoo.

“Sorry about Sungyeol earlier” Hoya walked besides you. “It’s fine” You sighed. “How come you don’t have a boyfriend yet ?” He asked. “ I don’t know, I guess I was waiting for someone” You looked  ahead. “But….I do like someone now” You smiled. “Who?” Hoya looked at you. “I’m not telling” You smirked. “How come? I’m your best friend”

“Last time I told someone who I like it changed everything so I’d rather keep it to myself” You eyed Rei and Mae.

*I wondered who could of told Hoya…only a couple of people knew*

“Jae Lin I have something to show you” Woohyun came besides you and pulled you next to him in the front. “Put out your hands” “What is it?” You asked. “Open your hands then you can see” He smiled. “It’s not a bug is it?” You asked scared. “No, just open your hands” “Okay” You said slowly while eyeing him. He put a square shaped item in your hand. “What is this?” You squinted since the lighting wasn’t so good. “Our new album since you said you didn’t hear our new songs yet so..” He watched you as you inspected it.

“Thank you” You smiled giving him a light hug.

Few days later~

Woohyun

After class we had schedules later that day. I waved to Jae Lin, then Sungyeol push me into the van. “Yah!” I looked back at him. He just gave an innocent smile taking his seat. We were in the waiting room getting ready for a recording, everyone was busy doing their own things, I look over to Hoya playing with his phone.

“So Hoya…” He looked at my reflection in the mirror. “ What do you think about Jae Lin?” He looked away facing the front. “As a friend? Or…” He dragged out the last part. “ Do you like her?” I said straight out. He looked back at me surprised. “ As a friend and nothing more” He said fixing his hair. “Why do you ask?”

“ Nothing just wondering ” A smile forming on my lips. His eyes locked me, “What’s with that face?” I looked over. “ Hmm… Nothing” He said and went back to his phone.

“Hoya since you known her for so many years what can you tell me about her?”

“She’s someone you can depend on, she likes simple things, she’s the nicest person you’d ever meet, she’s talented” Hoya continued while his gaze wonder off and started smiling.

*The way you’re talking about her*

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's been a while hasn't it? exactly a month~ ugh school school school. I'm seriousy sick of it already. I'm hating my online classes right now. Now KCON is done T_T but next is Big Bang on NOV. 3rd. Less than 3 weeks away. HOLY CRAP. *fist pumps*

23 subscribers?! where did you'll come from? :D

Thank you!

bye for now :D