06 Partner

You Again

 

Hoya POV

She hugged me, I was shocked since she was avoiding me these past couple of weeks. “Are you still mad at me” I asked confused. “Just a congratulating hug, and yes I’m still mad at you” She said into the hug.

“Hoya someone’s here to see you” Our manager said having everyone look towards the door. “Oppa!!” The girl’s voice echoed. She ran up to me hugging me, “Chiyo?” I asked confused

*What is she doing here?*

“Oppa, you don’t look so happy to see me” Chiyo pouted looking up at me. “I am happy it’s just I haven’t seen you in so long that you surprised me” I composed myself after the shock.

“Chiyo!” Jae Lin screamed happy. Chiyo looked over running over to Jae hugging. “Unni it’s been so long” She said into the hug.

“Ahem…” Sunggyu coughed  breaking up the hugging. “Ahh sorry, I didn’t introduce myself” Chiyo bowed. “I’m Chiyo Kim” She bowed. Everyone introduced themselves. “How do you know Jae noona and Hoya hyung” Sungjong asked.

“We’re high school friends” She said looking over to us.

Jae Lin POV

“Chiyo!” You screamed, she turned running over into a hug. “Unni it’s been too long” Chiyo said into the hug. “It has! What are you doing back in Korea?”

“I just transferred here! I’m going to Seoul Art University” “Really? We go there so we’ll see each other often” You smiled. “Rei, you remembered Chiyo right?” You turned to her.

“Hi Rei unni nice to see you again” Rei put on a force smile.

*What wrong with her?*

“Well we should get going it’s getting late” You looked at your watch. “See you guys” You and the girls bowed and left. “Wow I’m surprised Chiyo is back” Mae said on the way back. “Yeah, feels like high school again” You smiled. “Bye Mae, see you tomorrow” You and Rei waved at her before entering your room.

“What up with you Rei? How come you’ve been all quiet after we left Infinite?” You asked sitting on your bed. “I’m just tired I guess” She said yawning.

Class started off as usual but on the plus side you had Chiyo transferring to your classes. “Oppa~” Chiyo sang once she entered the class. She sat next to Hoya in English.

*That’s my seat* You pouted.

“Oh unnie is something wrong?” She looked back at you. “Oh nothing…just looking for a seat” You looked around, seeing Woohyun and Sungyeol waving. “Oh found one” You smiled leaving.

Professor came in giving instructions on your new project. He started explaining further than you realized it’s a partner project. “What…..” You whispered. “I’ll pick your partners so you can work with different people"

“Ugh” You sighed putting your head on your desk.

*What are we? In high school again?*

He started pairing people up. *please be Rei, please be Rei, PLEASE BE REI* You close your eyes shut.

“Jae Lin and Howon” Your jaw dropped once you heard the pairing. Hoya looked over to you and you simply turned away. Before class ended we had to meet up with our partner and talk about topics to write about. You looked over to the other pairs: Sungyeol and Rei, Chiyo with Woohyun.

*So lucky* You eyed them from across the room.

“So….”Hoya started to talk. “What should our topic be?” He asked tapping his pencil on the desk. “Anything you want” You shrugged. Class ends, you were glad since that awkward atmosphere came up again.

“Here” You gave him a piece of paper with your phone number. “Text me when your free and we’ll work on the project” You said and left.

Hoya POV

Chiyo Kim. She was someone I used to like in high school but after getting into Woollim and her moving to the states we lost contact. She looks pretty but something about her changed….she’s become really clingy which wasn’t an issue last time. She clung on my arm, I tried pushing her off gently then I saw Jae standing in front of us. I was about to say something until Chiyo spoke first. “Unni is something wrong?” Chiyo asked still clinging to my arm. She notice how close I was with Chiyo, she turned away finding a seat between Woohyun and Sungyeol.

Professor came and explained that we’re having a group project to do. “Jae Lin and Howon” My ears perk up.

*Finally this gives us time to spend with each other* I look over to Jae and she turns her head away.

We met up during the last couple of minutes before class ends. The silence crept up on us as we thought of topics to write about. I would see at the corner of my eye her turning back looking at the other groups. 

*Does she really not want to be with me*

Before I knew class ends. She gives me her number before leaving talking about meeting up to start on the project; before saying anything else she rushes out of the classroom.

Finally after schedules Jae and I meet up in the library. We talked about topics and started researching. During the researching I wanted to talk casually. “What have you been up to since I’ve been gone?” I asked.

“School, working” She answers. “Oh” was all I could say. “Let’s finish researching then we can leave” She said as he puts her headphones on listening to music.

I watched her as she was busy writing down information. “Jae can you hear me?” I asked but she didn’t respond. “Well I guess it’s better for you not to hear but I’ll say it anyway” I started. “I wish we can have our old friendship back, talk and play around like we use to. The truth is I really did miss you while I was gone. I just couldn’t call you because I didn’t know what to say. Saying sorry feels like it’s not enough. I hope when we spend more time together we can have our friendship how it used to be”

Jae Lin POV

Hoya kept asking you questions. In reality you just wanted to get done with this project. You put in your headphones and listened to music to let you concentrate but on low volume so you could listen if Hoya was talking to you. All of a sudden he started talking, thinking you were still listening to music.

“I wish we can have our old friendship back, talk and play around like we use to. The truth is I really did miss you while I was gone. I just couldn’t call you because I didn’t know what to say. Saying sorry feels like it’s not enough. I hope when we spend more time together we can have our friendship how it used to be”

After hearing what he said you stopped writing. You put down your pencil and took your headphones off; turning to Hoya you gave him a hug. He froze and sat there shocked at your action.

“I missed you too” You breathed. You tried your best to stay mad at him but deep inside you really did miss him

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Double Update!!!! updating just in case since i don't know when i'll be able to update again. *cries* school comes first. My friend has been nagging me how i spend to much time writing and reading. She's right though, since i'm in college i shouldn't be lazy since i'm paying for it. ugh~

Thank You to my 18 subscribers!!

Sunggyu's reaction....seriously i cringed when i saw this. omgahh they kissed XD

Bye for now!