18 Graduation Present

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

“Jae!!” Rei jumped on your bed. “Wake up! Its graduation day~” She continued jumping. “I’m awake” You got up, hair a mess and eyes half open. “I made breakfast so hurry and take a shower!” She jumped off you bed and walked out of your room. You stood in front of you mirror looking over to the wall calendar.

I can’t believe today is the day

You did your morning business, taking a shower and getting ready for the day. “Wow, you went all out. What’s with all this food?” You see as she made your favorites. “Well since today will be your last meal with me I made your favorites” She smiled setting a plate in front of you.

“Thanks” You sat down, sniffling. “Hey don’t cry” She elbowed you. “It’s weird; usually you don’t do this kind of stuff”

“You make it sound like I’m a bad friend, hurry up we still have to get ready” She reminded you and you nodded enjoying the delicious food she made.

“Woo~ You look great” She complimented you as you walked out in your graduation outfit. “You too” you gave her a thumbs up. “What that in your hand?” She looked down to your hand holding a small gift. “It’s a present for someone” You tried to hide it. “Hmm I think I know who it’s for” She smirked at you as you both made your way out the apartment. You both reached the campus, students already flooding the entrance.

“So much people already” You looked around. “Let’s go, I think the guys are here already” She hooked your arms with hers and dragged you inside.

“Noona!” Sungjong yelled, you looked over seeing him waving his arms; standing behind him were the rest of the group. “You guys look great” You complimented them as Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol were in their graduation gowns.

“How about us” Sungjong pointed at himself and Myungsoo. “Of course you both too” You patted his head. You see Woohyun staring at you and just give him a smile and a small wave

“Let’s take pictures!” Sungyeol suggested getting everyone’s attention. Everyone grouped together asking a random student take a picture of them. “Couple picture!” Sungjong cheered pushing Woohyun and you together,you shyly declined

“Come on Noona, when would we get another chance?” You looked over to Woohyun who seemed nervous and shy.

“Noona~” He whined, “Okay” You've given up and stood next to Woohyun still leaving space between you both. “Woohyun wrap your arms around your girlfriend” Dongwoo came around the both seeing them being awkward with each other.

You stiffen at the closeness and contact you both had; his familiar cologne filling your nose. He rubbed your shoulder to relax you, turning to him confused he gives you a smile. You smiled back. How you missed him couldn’t explain how you were feeling.

“Okay 1,2,3” You both smiled into the camera. “Jae let’s go they’re taking pictures for our art class” Rei pulls you away, Woohyun’s hand slips from your shoulder down your arm and into your hand. You look back as you haven’t felt his hand in yours for a while seeing how he’s looking at you while you’re being pulled away. You lose contact from his hand and felt sad.

“We’ll now start the graduation ceremony for the graduating class of 2012” The administrator announced. Students being called up getting their diplomas as the last person received theirs the administrator stood up once again giving his farewell greeting.

“I now introduce you to the class of 2012” Everyone cheered. You grabbed the present  and squeeze it. You have to find him before you leave for your flight. Looking around everyone was scattered.

“Woohyun!” He turned around at the sound of your voice. You approached him nervously “Here” You pulled out the gift. “Oh..Thank you” He smiled taking the gift. “I didn’t get you anything” He rubbed the back of his neck. “It’s fine” You looked down smiling. You looked back at him smiling at the gift you just gave him. You wanted to hug him and tell him you missed him but you can’t. “I just wanted-“

“Ahh there you are let’s go!” Rei interrupted you and took your hand. “Let’s go, there’s going to be traffic” You nodded and looked back at Woohyun as she dragged you away.

“Bye” You whispered sadly even thought it was noisy all around you he smiled “Bye” he mouthed to you as you left.

Woohyun POV

“Woohyun!” I heard Jae’s voice, turning around I tried looking for her. She appeared in front of me pulling out a gift “Here” she smiled. “Oh…Thank You” I smiled back. *Why did she give me a gift?*

“I didn’t get you anything” I said and rubbed my neck. Since I wasn’t expecting this from her. She shook her head “It’s fine” She looked down. I watched as she started to act nervous around me. *reminds me when we first talked* I smiled at the memory. I wanted to give her a hug and said I missed her but I can’t

 “I just wanted-“ she started to say but Rei popped out from nowhere.

“Ahh there you are let’s go!” She pulled her away.

I watched as she left, she looked like she was about to cry “Bye” I heard her whispered. It felt different, like I wasn’t going to see her again. I brushed the thought away as I heard my name being called from behind me.

“Woohyun let’s there’s a graduation party at the company” Sunggyu wraps his arms around his shoulder. “What’s that” Sungjong points to the present. “Jae Lin gave it to me” I said as we entered the van.

“Open it!” He eyed the present as I carefully opened it. There was an envelope and a small painted picture.

*This picture looks familiar*

I tilted my head. Oh that park

I remembered the park near the school where Jae Lin and I used to go together. “Looks so pretty, Noona painted this?” I nodded and began to open the envelope.

 

Woohyun,

          Can you believe it? We’re already graduating. Even thought we just met as our last year as seniors I’m glad we got to spend it together. I felt that this was the only way I’m able to talk to you without breaking down and hopefully being able to explain myself. I’m sorry that our relationship had ended up the way it has, you know I’ve never meant to hurt you. That kiss with hoya was a mistake; ever since that day I’ve been regretting it. When you broken up with me and told me to be with Hoya I was shocked. You’ve given up on us so fast that you didn’t give me the chance to explain my feelings for you. I told Hoya I couldn’t be with him since my heart belongs with you. I can’t force you to stay with me since you didn’t feel the same. Ever since then you’re all I think about. Hopefully you like the painting I did for you. I would have told you all of this after graduation but if I did I wouldn’t be able to leave you and everyone else. Take care of yourself, I love you

          Jae Lin

I teared as I read the last line take care of yourself, I love you I read it over and over. My heart hurt even more as I thought about what happened. I was the one that pushed her away. “Hyung! Take me to Jae Lin’s place!” I yelled from the back. “We have the company party” He said. “It’s important!” I yelled back, he nodded a turned the other direction.

“Woohyun she won’t be there!” Sungyeol said earning everyone’s eyes on him. “What do you mean she won’t be there?”

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 1 more chapter~

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

sungjong...you're funny XD