14 Space & Secrets Revealed

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

You panicked once Woohyun showed you that picture. Who took it? You asked youself. Once he said Chiyo’s name your mind went blank. Chiyo? You thought she was looking for Hoya.

“If Chiyo saw I bet she didn’t tell you that I pushed him away and ran off” You tried defending yourself.

“That still doesn’t change the fact that you kissed him back!” He yelled. You flinched at his tone of  voice, You’ve never seen this side of him. It scared you.

Your confidence went down not knowing what else to say.

“Did you like it?” He asked again. This time you couldn’t answer.

“I…” You tried to say something but nothing came out.

“I knew about your feelings about Hoya you had a long time ago,  I thought you moved on but I guess I was wrong.” He said making you think about your feelings.

“Jae I think we should give each other space” He said. Your arms reached up to grab his arm.

“Please don’t” Tears started streaming down your face. Even though you were confused about your feelings the one thing you knew for sure is that you didn’t want to lose Woohyun.

He said nothing, just took your grasp away from his and walked away. You wanted to call out to him but all that came from your mouth was whisper.

“Woohyun” You said as you stood in the middle of the hallway.

Hoya POV

“What’s taking them so long?” Sungjong asked as we started to eat. “I’m going to check if they’re still in class” Sungyeol got up. “ Wait I’ll come with you” I tagged along.

We were talking about random stuff as we made our way towards class until we heard Jae Lin’s voice.

“Woohyun!” We stayed around the corner peeking over what was happening.

Listening to the conversation I had a feeling what it was about after Woohyun revealed the picture to Jae Lin.

Focusing on the picture my eyes widen as it was a picture of Jae Lin and I kissing. I silently gasped. Who the hell took that picture? I asked to myself.

“Hoya did you really?” Sungyeol realizing what Woohyun was showing Jae Lin. I lowered my gaze from his and continued listening.

Next thing I heard was sobbing, taking another peek I see Jae Lin and Woohyun already walking away from her.

I was about to go comfort her until Sungyeol pulled me back.

“ You should give them both some space especially Jae Lin” Sungyeol said as he looked over to Jae Lin.

I looked back at her as she walked back in class.

"We should text Rei" I said taking my phone out. "Ohh there she is" Sungyeol pointed at her. "And Chiyo too" My head shot up seeing her with that mischievous smile on her face.

"Hoya let's go" Sungyeol started to drag me away. "Wait, something seems off" I whispered and tried to listen to their conversation.

Jae Lin POV

He walked away from you. Feeling sick to your stomach you texted Rei.

"Hey what happened?" She ran up to you as you walked slowly down the hall.

"Everything is -"

"Hi unni" Chiyo smirked as she appeared in front of you.

"What do you want?" Rei asked in a harsh tone.

"Rei unni why are you so mean? i just wanted to see how Jae Lin unni is doing" Chiyo came closer.

"Just like in High School, you should of just stayed away from him" She whispered and back away.

You looked up, rubbing your eyes from the left over tears. "What are you talking about?" You asked confused.

"Didn't you get the hint? I liked Hoya back in high school but you were always around messing things up when i wanted him to myself" She placed her hands on her hips, her attitude showing she was annoyed. 

" You were the one that told him?" Your lips parted as she nodded. "You were suppose to keep that a secret!" Rei raised her voice. " Because of you, he acted weird around her and just left without a trace!" Rei pointed at her. 

"Look where you are right now, looks like Woohyun didn't like what he saw" Chiyo took out her phone and showed the picture and smirked. Rei and you both gasped.

"I ought to punch that smile off you face!" Rei yelled walking up to her getting ready to take a swing. "Rei no!" You grabbed her arm before she took the chance.

"Jae why are you stopping me? She took your friendship for granded and did THIS!" Rei looked at you. "Rei she's right....i should of told Woohyun right away" You hung your head low.

"Jae it's not your fault, you didn't know what to do. This blabber mouth told first before you even had the chance" She pointed to Chiyo.

"Pfft, serves you right. If you just stayed away from Hoya you wouldn't be in this hole right now" Chiyo wagged her finger in from of you. "Can we go home?" You looked up a Rei. "Let's go" She took wrapped her arm around your shoulder and led you back to your apartment.

Hoya POV

I watched as Rei took Jae Lin away. Chiyo still standing in the same place watching her leave. I appeared behind her surprising her as she turned around. "Oppa! what are you doing here?" She asked sweetly. I scrunched my face.

"You were the one that took the picture of Jae Lin and I?" 

"Oppa what are you talking about?" Her smile fell.

"Don't lie to me, i just listen to the entire conversation you were having out here!" I raised my voice.

"Oppa! she's trying to take you away from me!" She whined, holding onto my arm.

"She never tried to take me away from you since you never had me in the first place!" I brushed her arm off of mine and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: it's late! i'm sorry ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ but i'll have another chapter up laterrrr today. Happy New Yearsto my subscribers and new readers :D even the silent readers too XD.

*This chapter came out different than planned....ugh~

Please subscribe and comment

bye for now~