08 Nervous

You Again

 

Hoya POV

“She’s someone you can depend on, she likes simple things, she’s the nicest person you’d ever meet, and she’s talented” I started thinking about the past.

“It’s time” Our manager announced, stopping me from talking

Next Day~

I would look over Woohyun during English class, seeing him steal glances from Jae Lin who is completely oblivious; since she was busy taking notes.

“Oppa is something wrong?” Chiyo ask making me turn my attention back to the front. “No…it’s nothing”

We started walking down the hallway. I looked over seeing him hiding something.

*Flowers?*

“Oh, what with the flowers?” I ask looking down beside him.

“Oh these? Secret~” He smiles walking into class. Class ends and I see Woohyun rush out class “Hoya tell Sunggyu hyung I’ll meet you guys at dance practice” He said and runs off before I give my answer.

*He seems really excited today*

I walk down the empty hallway with the rest of infinite to our van while Sungjong stops suddenly in front of us. “Yah why did you suddenly stop?” Sungyeol ask. “Look isn’t that Woohyun and Jae noona” Sungjong peeks around the corner. “What?” I whispered bending down slowly peeking while the others peek too.

I see Woohyun looking nervous while holding the flowers behind him. Since we weren’t close enough to hear what they were saying we tried to read their lips. Woohyun gives Jae the flowers, she looks shocked and nervous also. She takes it admiring the flowers, looking down hiding her face.

“What is she saying?” I whisper not taking my eyes off of them. “Shhhh! Hyung I can’t concentrate” Sungjong says leaning more. I kept watching as Jae nods her head and Woohyun smiling like a fool. “Okay what did they say now?” I whispered. “Shhh!” Suddenly with all the pushing we fell onto the ground causing both of them to look at us.

“Who pushed?” Sungyeol asked rubbing his back. Woohyun and Jae looked embarrassed. “Woohyun I’ll see you tomorrow” Jae bowed lightly rushing out. “Hyung what were you guys talking about” Sungjong asked getting up.

“I’m taking Jae Lin on a date this weekend” He smiled. “Really?” The all said surprised. After hearing this I should be feeling happy but something didn’t feel right.

Jae Lin POV

“Hey” Rei whispered to you during class. “What?” You took your attention away from the professor. “I hear Woohyun is doing something special today” She smiled. “Something special? Like what?” “I don’t know just the word is going around” She returned back on taking notes.

Class ends and Rei and you began walking out. Rei sees Woohyun coming down the hall and makes an excuse to leave. “Jae I got to go and….yeah I’ll see you back home” She walks away quickly leaving you before you have a chance to answer. “Ahh..” You sighed, you needed help to go grocery shopping.

“Hi Jae” He stood beside you. “Oh hi Woohyun, How come you’re here by yourself?” You looked around for the other members. “I have something to ask you” “Yeah…” You eyed him. Usually he wasn’t this nervous. “Are you busy this weekend?” “Ummm no” You thought about it.

“ Would you like to umm go out with me?” He looked down rubbing the back of his neck. “Me?” You pointed to yourself confused. “If this is a trick Sungyeol and you are pulling” You trailed off looking around.

“ Wait what? No I’m really asking you….because I like you” He took your hand and had you face him. You stood there staring at him; processing what was just said to you.

Were you hearing correctly? Infinite’s Woohyun liking you?

“Okay” You nod. “ Well these are for you” He handed you flowers. “Lilies? How did you know I like lilies?” You looked at them. “Someone told me” He looked away smiling.  Suddenly we heard noises coming from the down the hallway; we looked over to see the rest of the members arguing.

You giggled, watching everyone get up. You suddenly remembered what they probably saw you doing. Feeling embarrassed you said bye to Woohyun and left.

*Ugh they were probably spying on us* covering your flush face as you exited the campus.

Woohyun POV

“What are you guys doing?” I asked as I walked towards them. “ Nothing” Sungyeol said, I eyed all of them as they turned away. “ So Woohyun what was that about” Sunggyu asks breaking the awkwardness. I looked away feeling embarrassed. “Look he’s blushing” Sunggyu points at me.

“I asked Jae Lin on a date” “Really?” Sungjong excitedly said. “Let’s go we have practice” Sunggyu looks at his watch. We started to walk to the van, I walk next to Hoya. “ Hoya thanks for the advice” I patted him on the back.

He gave me a faint smile. “Something wrong?” I asked as we took our seat. “No, just tired” He laid his head back and closed his eyes.

I woke up still feeling sore from last night’s practice. Suddenly I started to think about what we should do for our first date. I texted Jae Lin about it being a surprised, since I was still blank on what we should do.

“Hyung where should I take Jae Lin for our date?” I asked Sunggyu who was busy playing with this phone. “ Something simple, doesn’t Jae Lin like things simple” He said still on his phone. “Oh yeah, Hoya did say that” I thought back to our last conversation about Jae Lin.

I texted Jae Lin that I’ll be picking her up; actually Dongwoo is driving since he’s the only one with a drivers license. I laid on the floor thinking of places to bring her.

*movies? dinner?*

“Hmm something simple” I mumbled to myself while getting up getting my clothes ready. “Hyung what are you doing?” Sungjung asks peeking into the room. “Getting ready for my date” I try on different clothes.

“ Hyung your sense of style is not so great” He eyed me up and down. He grabbed the clothes from my hand and went into the closet. “ Here” He handed me clothes to try on.

Jae Lin POV

“He WHAT?!” Rei yelled throughout the apartment. “Keep it down our neighbors might hear” You lowered your voice. “ Ahhh how exciting” Rei clapped her hands. “ Where is he taking you?” “I don’t know, he just said it’s a surprise and dress casual” You looked back at the text he sent.

“ Must be taking you the movies or...” Rei got up and dragged you to her room. “What are you doing?” You asked as she shuffled clothing around. “Getting your outfit of course~” She sang as she continued looking.

You went into the bathroom and changed; coming out you went in front of the mirror. You see Rei giving you a thumbs up, “ This is your first date isn’t it?” Rei asked.

“ Yeah…” You sighed. “ You’re still hung over Hoya huh” She eyed you. “ No” You scoffed. “That was over a long time ago” “Then how come you never dated before?” “ I….ugh I don’t know” You sighed then started applying makeup on.

Ring~ Ring~Ring~

“He’s here early” You looked at your watch. You walked to the door opening to a smiling Woohyun “ You look pretty” He said as he looked up and down.

“Thank you” you turned away from embarrassment. “ Shall we go?” He brought out his arm. “ Let’s” You said your goodbye to Rei heading off to your date.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Glad it's the weekend for mee~ You know what that means.....Big Bang concert on Saturday!! i'm so pumped *punches air*

How's the story so far?? i'm sorry it's a bit boring......but i'll get better. Maybe next chapter(s) ?? :>

Please comment and subscribe

Thank you for my new subscribers and silent readers!

Just like Chanyeol when he sees cookies :>