17 2 Weeks Notice

You Again

 

Woohyun POV

“Can you go get Hoya, I texted him and it’s already been 5 minutes” Sunggyu looks at his watch. I nodded and went towards the art room. “Hoya what’s taking so long…” I see Hoya and Jae Lin hugging. I guess she took the chance

“Woohyun it’s not what you think” Hoya said. I rolled my eyes and left. Why do I care?

“Woohyun!” Hoya calls out for me down the hallway. “It’s not what you think” He steps in front of me. “I was just comforting since she’s been through a lot”.

“You don’t have to explain, I already told her that it’s fine that you both should be together” I said and walked around him. I know i said it's fine but why can't i just be happy for them?

2 weeks later~

“I can’t take it anymore” Sungyeol whined and pushed his books away from himself. “Shhh” students around him shushed him and returned back studying. “I haven’t studied this hard in so long” Sunggyu groans.

Myungsoo and Sungjong were busy studying as Dongwoo already fell asleep. I watch as Sungyeol sees Dongwoo asleep and tries to mess with him “What are you doing?” Sungyeol carefully sticks sticky notes on Dongwoo’s sleeping figure.

“What are you doing? You’ve been staring off into space for the past 10 minutes” Sungyeol said and continued his little game. I sat looking at the window “I wonder what Jae is doing, I haven’t seen her in 2 weeks” I thought. Ahh what am I thinking I face palmed myself. These past couple of weeks I’ve been trying to forget Jae Lin but every little thing I do it reminds me of her.

The way she pushes her glasses from the bridge of her nose, when she spaces out in class when daydreaming, that nervous smile she has, when she’s bored she draws little characters on her notes.

“No no no get a hold of yourself” I mumbled to myself and shook my head.

Hoya POV

“I’m bored~” Sungyeol gets up “Where are you going you still have to study” Sunggyu nags “I’m taking a break and I want to go bother Rei” Sungyeol checks his phone. “You like her don’t you?” Sunggyu teases knowing who he's texting.

“No I don’t…did she say something?” He asked quickly. “Pfft, looks like you do~” Sunggyu cooed. “I’ll come, I need a break too” I got up “Bring some snacks back” Woohyun asked we both nodded. “Do you think she likes me?” he asked as we walk down the hallway. “I don’t know maybe, she’s been acting weird when you’re around her so maybe” I shrugged.

“You should tell them” I heard Rei say. “What should I-” I covered Sungyeol’s mouth once we were in front of the door. “What are you doing?” He mumbled in my hand. “Shhh” I placed my finger in front of my lips; bringing my ear closer to the crack of the door.

“No, it’s better this way” I heard Jae’s voice “Better?” “What’s the point? They’re busy preparing for the end of the year performances; they already have a lot on their plate.” Jae said.

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard, you’re just running away” Rei said “No I’m not” “Yes you are I’ve known you since we were in middle school so you can’t lie and tell me that you’re not running away”

“Okay fine I am… kinda but you know why…I can’t do this anymore. You see how they act around each other now? It’s so awkward and it’s my fault. Their friendship is not the same, I can tell when we’re eating lunch together. It’s like there’s this giant elephant in the room” Jae groaned.

“At least give them a heads up about you leaving”

*leaving?*

“If I do I might not leave, imagine Sungjong crying” Jae sighed.

“You’re leaving??” I bust into the room surprising both of them. “Ahh~” Jae Lin screamed. “What the hell is wrong with you” Rei stood up. “Wait were you guys eavesdropping?” She put her hands on her hips.

“Ahh no, we were just passing by” Sungyeol said defending himself. “Liar, you just texted me you were coming” She pointed at Sungyeol, he brought his hands down.

“What’s with you leaving Jae?” We both walked closer. She looked at Rei then back at me, “I got an offer in the America, I’ll be leaving after graduation”

“That’s in 2 weeks!” I noticed the time she had left. “Why didn’t you tell us earlier?”

“You guys are busy preparing for the end of the year performances and I don’t want to be a bother” Her voice became quiet. “You could of at least told me, am I not your best friend?” I asked pouting at her. “I didn’t want you to worry since you have a lot going on”

“I’m never too busy for you” I hugged her.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sungyeol likes Rei (┌・。・)┌

 

don't forget to comment and subscribe! i love reading comments....makes me happy (✿◠‿◠) 

Almost done 0_0 with this fic

Thank You to my new subscribers~

 

Bye for now~