13 Hurt

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

You quickly walked back home. “Hey Jae” Rei greeted you, you brushed past her collapsing over to the couch.

“What up with you?” Rei sat down at the end of the couch. “Hoya….he confessed to me” You sighed, bringing your arm over your head. “I knew it” She whispered looking away. “You knew?” You looked over to her. “ Ever since your date with Woohyun” She looked back at you.

“What are you going to do?” “I don’t know, I’ve never felt so confused” You whined.

Normal POV

“Hi Woohyun” Chiyo greet him. “Oh hi” He nodded entering the campus. “Did you hear about your girlfriend?” “No, what about Jae?”He asked worried. “We should talk privately” She looked around pulling Woohyun into an empty classroom.

“Okay be strong” Rei said to Jae Lin once they reached the campus. She only nod walking up the building.

She sighed once she entered class. She sat down waiting for Woohyun; once seeing Sungyeol and Hoya walking in she knew he would be right behind them. “Sungyeol where’s Woohyun?” Jae looked behind them. “He was right behind us” He scratched his head. “Oh there he is” Jae sees Woohyun walking in. “Hi oppa” She greeted him, he didn’t greet her back and just took his seat.

“Oppa is something wrong?” She asked him, still no response; she looked over to Sungyeol who was also confused with his behavior. After class you tried talking to him, he avoided you and walked away.

“What’s up with him?” Sunggyu sees Woohyun walk past him. “I don’t know” Sungyeol answered, Jae Lin watched Woohyun walked away.

Next class was the same, Woohyun avoided Jae Lin even though she was his partner. Hoya and Sunyeol watched afar. “Do you know why Woohyun is acting like that” Sungyeol nudged Hoya getting his attention.

Turning his attention to Woohyun and Jae Lin, his heart drops seeing Jae Lin having a worried look on her face trying to get his attention. Seeing her failed attempts she stops and returns taking notes.

Knowing this was the last class before their lunch break Jae Lin took the opportunity to talk with Woohyun.

Woohyun POV

“Woohyun can I talk with you?” She grabbed my arm while I was putting my books away in my bag. I didn’t take a chance to look at her, just sighing I sat back down waiting for everyone else to leave the room.

“Woohyun are you coming to eat lunch?” Sungyeol ask before leaving the room. “I’ll meet you there” Sungyeol nodded dragging Hoya with him since he knew I needed alone time with Jae Lin. I watched Hoya look back at us, he looked back at Jae Lin and I already feel my blood boiling but held it in.

Room was finally empty, I waited for Jae Lin to speak up; seeing her fiddle with her fingers on the desk “Woohyun what’s wrong” She asked looking at me. “You tell me. What did you do while I was gone?” I looked back at her with an intense gaze.

“I…don’t know” Her voice started to falter looking back down at her hands again.

“You kissed Hoya didn’t you?” I said with confidence not looking at her. Her head shot up, fear shown in her eyes.

“Where did you hear that from?” She asked worried.

“What does it matter where I heard it from did you kiss him or not?” My voice raised and looked back at her.

Her eyes started to water, knowing that she didn’t answer her expression leading to a yes. Not wanting to be with her at the moment I grabbed by bag a left.

“Woohyun!” She cried as I was walking down the empty hallway.

Her voice made me stop, I wanted to be mad but I just felt….hurt.

“Woohyun, let me explain first” She brought her voice lower, only a few steps away from me. I stood there waiting for an explanation, my back still facing her.

“I did kiss him but ONLY after he kiss me first” Her voice sounded quiet more like a whisper. “Did you like it?” I turned around.

“No” She said right away.

“Then tell me what this is” I took out my phone showing her a picture. She squinted eyes, seconds later finding out what it was; her eyes widen.

“Who took this picture?” She asked still not taking her eyes off from it. “ Chiyo” I said closing it.

“Chiyo?” She mumbled to herself.

“If Chiyo saw it I bet she didn’t tell you that I pushed him away then ran off” She defended herself.

“That still doesn’t change the fact that you kissed him back!” I yelled breaking down her confidence. She was startled by my voice.

“Did you like it?” I asked her again. “I..” Her voice trailed off.

“ I knew about your feelings for Hoya you had a long time ago, I though you moved on. But I guess I was wrong” I said sighing to myself.

“Jae we should…give each other space“ “Please don’t” She grabbed my arm.

I looked down, only bringing my eyes back up to see her hands on my arm. I took her arms off and walked away. If I looked at her eyes at that moment I know I wouldn’t have left her there. I heard her whisper my name. I wanted to be mad at her but I felt more emotions than that.

Jealously and Betrayal

Two people who I trusted the most were the two I didn’t want to see.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: ahh sad chapter~ but

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hope everyone has a great christmas~

bye for now~