16 Aftermath

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

“Can you believe it? 1 more month and we’re going to graduate!” Rei wrapped her arm around your shoulder while skipping into class. You smiled at the idea, finally you thought.

“So where did you go last night?” Rei asked once you entered the art room. “No where” You quickly answered. “Pfft don’t give me that! You were gone for almost an hour” She eyed you while you prepared your supplies.

“I went to talk with Woohyun” You sighed thinking about last night. “Well….” She moved closer to you. Still not talking she nudged you and poked you; “Okay okay I’ll tell you” You gave up as she still continued while you started drawing.

“He wouldn’t let you explain?” Rei asked dumbfounded. You nodded while continuing drawing. “What a jerk” Her voice raised, students shushed her and the professor eyed her from the front. “Why are you so loud” You whispered to her.

“So what are you going to do?” She asked finally starting on her work

“ I don’t want to be with Hoya and I don’t want to force Woohyun if he doesn’t feel the same way so….i’ll maybe take that offer in the America”

Flashback

“Umma it’s been awhile since I’ve talked to you, how are you?”

“I’ve just finish the gallery here so when you’re done with school you should come work here, I’ve shown my clients your work and they love it”

“Umma I don’t know I’ll think about it”

End of Flashback

Hoya POV

I enter the hallways seeing Jae Lin and Rei walk in front of us “Oh hey Jae Lin, hi Rei” I waved at them both. “So….did you talk to him” I asked as I wedged myself between her and Rei.

“Yeah...he broke up with me” She whispered. “Are you serious??” I said shocked earning a look from the rest of the group.

“Noona what are you guys talking about” Sungjong walked besides her. “Oh nothing just talking about how there’s 1 more month until I graduate” She smiled.

“Really?? That means I won’t be able to see you in school anymore” Sungjong pouted. “It’s okay, I’ll still visit you when I have the chance” She patted his head and he smiled.

“Actually why are there only half of you guys here?” She asked as she noticed only Sungjong, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and I walking to class.

“They have schedules in the morning and they’ll be here for afternoon class” I told her. “We should talk later” I said as we walked into our first class together.

“I’m so hungry!” Sungyeol groaned as we walked to lunch together. “You’re always hungry” Rei added. “Where’s hyung at?” Myungsoo looked around. “Oh there he is” Sungjong pointed.

“Hyung sit here I saved a seat for you next to your girlfriend!” Sungjong patted the seat between her and him. I looked over to Jae Lin as she tensed up; looking over to Woohyun who hesitated then decided to sit down.

*Out of the entire group only Sungyeol and I know* I looked down at my food and ate.

“See you guys after class” Sunggyu waved before walking with the rest as Sungyeol, Woohyun and I walked to class with Jae Lin and Rei.

Jae Lin POV

That word girlfriend rung in your head, by the way Sungjong said it you guess no one knows about the breakup yet. It hurts just thinking about as you sat down in your seat. Woohyun said down quietly next to you, realizing that it was the class you both were partners in.

Conversations between you both were kept a minimum as you only talked when necessary such as the assignments and projects.

“Woohyun I want to tell you something” You whispered to him. “Did you get the answer to number 9?” He paid no attention to you. “No I’m still working on it” You went back to the assignment. You felt your phone vibrated, quietly taking it out from your pocket

I have sometime before we have practice we’ll have the talk in the art room

-Hoya

Okay

You simply replied looking over to Hoya giving you a smile. “Hoya are you coming?” You heard Sungyeol asked as walked towards the door. “I have to help Jae Lin and Rei with something in the art room just give me 10 minutes” Hoya said walking towards you.

“Bye Woohyun” You said waiting for a goodbye too but he just nodded his head as walked out with Sungyeol.

“Jae I’ll meet you there I have to get supplies” Rei left quickly down the hallway. Hoya and you walked to the art room without a word.

“Okay tell me what happened” closing the door behind him. You sat down in front of you easel and told him what happened last night.

“He didn’t even let you explain?” You shook you head. “You sound just like Rei when I told her” You started painting.

“I told him to at least let you explain…I didn’t know he would be this stubborn” He let out a sigh. “What about us?” He asked as I stopped from painting.

“Hoya…I like you but not the same way as I do for Woohyun”

“But he’s the one that let you go”

“I know he did but I can’t help the way I feel and I don’t want to force myself onto you” You brought your eyes down to your hands. “I should get going our manager just texted me he’s in the front” He stood up and so did you.

“Thanks for listening and understanding” You gave him a hug. “What are friends for?” He smiled and squeezed you tighter.

“Hoya what’s taking so long…” Woohyun burst into the room his voice trailed off. You panicked  seeing him just staring at you and hoya hugging. “Woohyun it’s not what you think” Hoya said and you nodded.

“Manager is here let’s go” He left, “I’ll talk to him” Hoya assured you, you nodded and waved him goodbye.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 3 more chapters left~ i'm excited that i'm finishing my first fanfic even though i have my official first one that i'm still writing but i have writers block on that one =_=. Sometime this week i'll post the remaining :D

*Sorry for any mistakes. I read this 3 times so hopefully i didn't miss anything*

Thank You new subscribers! Don't forget to comment

Some dancing Hoya for you~

Bye for now :D