12 Confused

You Again

 

Hoya POV

Her eyes grew big, I was expecting her to push me away; instead she wrapped her arms around my neck closing her eyes. I took the chance to wrap my arms around her waist bringing her closer.

“Wait!!” She pushed herself off of me. “S..s.sorry” She stuttered walking back. “I’m sorry” I said walking towards her. “No…I continued it” She said putting her supplies away in a rush. She puts her backpack on rushing out the room.

“Wait” I grabbed her wrist. “I..” I tried finding the words to say to her. “I should get going, I’ll see you” She said. I let go of her watching her leave the art room.

“What’s wrong with me?” I ruffled my hair in frustration. I gathered my things and headed out the room. “Oppa!” Chiyo popped out once I was in the hallway.

“ahh~ Where did you come from” I looked around.

“I was waiting for you” She said grabbing my arm. “I have to go, I have practice” I lied. “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow oppa” She smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I rushed back to the dorm paying no attention to any of the members once I entered; going straight for my bed I laid down.

“Hyung is some wrong?” Sungjong pops into the room. “It’s….”I sighed preparing myself to tell him what happened. “It’s about Jae Lin isn’t it?”

“How did you know?” I turned my head to face him.

“I see the way you look at her during lunch or when we’re hanging out” He said making his way up to his bed.

Jae Lin POV

“What was I doing?” You mumbled to yourself as you rushed out of the art room. “Jae unni?” You heard breaking you train of thoughts. “Chiyo how come you’re here late?” “I’m looking for Hoya oppa” She looked around.

“Oh umm he’s in the art room, I got to go” You quickly said.

Once you made it to your apartment you collapsed onto the floor. “Ugh” You sighed. “What happened to you?” Rei walked into the living room.

“I did something…stupid” You turned facing her. “Like…” She eyed you from the kitchen.

“I kissed Hoya” You turned away from her feeling embarrassed. “You WHAT?!” Rei yelled. “He kissed me first” You tried to defend yourself. “Tell me the truth” She sat next to you. “Do you still have feelings for him?”

“I…don’t know” You whined rolling onto your back looking up to the ceiling. Your phone buzzed, you lazily took out your phone; you beamed seeing Woohyun’s name.

Goodnight jagi~ I love you

I love you too ^^ Goodnight

You smiled after pressing the send button; soon enough your smile fell realizing what you’ve done to him.

*I have to tell him*

Next couple of days was a hassle. You tried your best to avoid Hoya; difficult part was he was in most of your classes. You sat there in class, Woohyun finally returned after recording for his drama. Feeling someone staring at you; you carefully looked behind you to find Hoya staring at you.

You turned away quickly “Is something wrong?” Woohyun asked at you odd behavior.

“No” You gave him a small smile returning to your assignment.

“Jae I have to go but I’ll text you later” Woohyun gave you a kiss on the cheek before leaving you in class. “Jae can we talk?” Hoya stood beside you.

“I have to go” You said without making eye contact. “Please..just 5 minutes” He reached for your hand stopping you from leaving. You nod sitting back down waiting for the classroom to empty.

“I’m sorry” He blurted out. You looked up at him “I’m sorry that I kissed you like that…I wasn’t thinking” He looked down. “Hoya we shouldn’t-“ He cut you off

“I like you Jae Lin…a lot” He looked back up locking his eyes with yours. You sat there shocked

“I..need to go” You stood up quickly walking away.

“Jae wait” He rushed to catch up with you. “Why now?” You turned around.

“Why all of a sudden you like me now?” “Is it because I’m with Woohyun now?” He couldn’t find the words to say to you. You sighed, turning around;

“Yes it is…but that’s not the only reason” He said making you stop again.

“Then what’s the reason?” You turned to hear his response. “I’ve liked you since high school.” “Wait..you what?” You asked confused.

“You said you didn’t feel the same”

“I was confused. After you confessed I didn’t know what to think. Then during my time training I thought about you more and more. I told myself if I meet you again I wouldn’t let you go” He sighed.

You stood there taking in all the information he just said to you. You were beyond confused, you looked at Hoya “ That’s not fair….you were gone for 5 years, during those 5 years you had your chance” Tears started to stream down your face. He couldn’t be doing this to you right now.

“ I have to go” You said quickly leaving him behind.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Another~ hope your enjoying the story  (ノ ̄‿ ̄)ノ

I'm so excited for their performances at the end of the year

Bye for now~