15 Talk

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

“Jae!” You heard Hoya’s voice and continued to walk. “Jae!” He grabbed your arm keeping you from walking any further.

“Can you give us a moment to talk?” You turned to Rei, she nodded and walked towards the gates.

“I’m sorry about Chiyo” He said with a worried tone. “it’s not your fault, why are you apologizing for her?” You brought your eyes to meet with his. “ I should of known about her feeling for me since she came back” He sighed, “Let me talk to Woohyun for you”

“No I’ll talk to him” You said, “Thanks for helping”

Woohyun POV

I walked away from her. I wanted to just get away and think. Why hasn’t she told me about that kiss that happened a couple of days ago? I thought we never held secrets from each other.

My phone vibrated once I reached the gates of the school.

Woohyun where are you? Hoya and Sungyeol went to go find you. –Sunggyu

I texted him back notifying him that I wasn’t feeling good and decided to go back to the dorm and take a nap before our next schedules in the afternoon.

“Woohyun, wake up we’re going soon” Sunggyu shook me. I nodded and saw Hoya behind him peeking into the room; that moment I wanted to lunged at him and ask him why he kissed her.

“Woohyun is something wrong?” Sunggyu asked as he sees me concentrate on Hoya as he talks to the members outside the room. “Ahh nothing just daydreaming” I said before getting up and preparing for our schedule.

Next couple of days became hectic as we were preparing for our concerts in Japan. Practice went on as usually going on for long hours.

“Can I talk to you?” Hoya asked once everyone was out the practice room. “About?” I said placing my things in my bag. “About Jae Lin”

“There’s nothing to talk about” I said tiredly. “At least talk to her and let her explain” He said as he came closer to me. “Then you explain why you kissed my girlfriend!” Just thinking about that picture brought my anger out.

“It was a mistake and it was my fault I wasn’t thinking” He said bringing his hands up. “I thought you didn’t have feelings for her?” I asked. “ I thought so too it’s just….i don’t know I can’t explain it”

“At least give her a chance” I gave a heavy sigh. Maybe.

I’ve been receiving text from Jae Lin every day, phone calls were also nonstop.

Didn’t she get it? I was busy and didn’t want to talk. One day I was expecting a text or a call from her; but nothing.

Has she given up? It was our day off as we were all relaxing back at the dorm. I laid in bed suddenly my phone buzzed.

Can we meet? At least let me explain –Jae Lin

I looked at the text and contemplated whether to meet up with her or not. I replied back taking a jacket and a face mask and headed out to where she wanted to meet.

The park near the school was where she wanted to meet. Hoping to be there first I was beaten to seeing her already waiting for me. My breathing hitched as I walked closer; why was I getting nervous?

I sat down quickly as she flinched at my sudden arrival. “Hi” she said and turned towards the front. “Hi” I replied back.

Silence stood between us, “I’m sorry” She started.

Jae Lin POV

“I’ve never meant to hurt you”

“Pfft” He responded back.

“Let me-“

“I don’t want to hear it” He cut you off. “I should have noticed this sooner, the way he looks at you and acts around you. The fact that I’m not around a lot and you two are always together”

“I thought you were different from the rest” He sighed a brought his head down.

“Woohyun” You reached out for his hand but he pulled away.

“I’m giving you two a chance to be together” He got up. “Wait are we officially breaking up?” You stood up.

He nodded “I should get going it’s late” He looked at his phone and his heels and left, leaving you in the park by yourself.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: OTL i'm sorry it's late~

 this story is ending soon (┌・。・)┌ and i'll be starting my new fanfic soon. With Beast and Infinite so if you're interested watch out for that :D

Thanks for sticking with me up to this point! i didn't know you guys would like my story and 37 subscribers? woo~ i got all excited 

 

Bye for now~