01 Encounter

You Again

 

Jae Lin POV

Brand New Year, also your last year as a college student. I smiled at  myself as I was surprised how far I come. Once the new school year began there were rumors spreading like wildfire about some famous guys attending your university.

Of course having one of your close friends updated about this rumor she nagged you like crazy. “Jae who can it be? I hope they talk to me. How’s my makeup?” Mae said for the first 2 weeks. I was going to tape shut but luckily Rei was there to change the subject.

I was walking down the hallway with my art supplies when I saw a large group of people standing out in the balcony. “What’s everyone doing?” I stopped, laying my supplies on the floor and tiptoeing to get a better look. No luck with my height I barely saw more than 4 people in front of me. I sighed to myself, “Ugh I can’t even see, such a bother” I gave up feeling my calves start to cramp up. I picked up my supplies heading back into the art room.

“Jae you have to see this!” Rei pulled my arm once I entered the room dragging me back to the balcony full of people. Soon enough I heard people screaming, especially the girls. I covered my ears to prevent myself from going deaf as Rei weaved through the group of people to the front.

My eyes landed on a group of 7 guys walking through the gates of the campus. *how can guys look so flawless in casual clothing?* I thought.

“Woohyun oppa I love you!” Your friend Mae screamed next to me. My body flinched at her sudden outburst, I looked away feeling embarrassed.

*Wait….when did she get here?*

“Um Jae”Rei said confused.”What?” Turning around facing her. “Isn’t that….” She pointed to one of the guys. I looked closely but I had to squint even while wearing my glasses to get a better look. My eyes widen along with Rei’s.

“He’s in INFINITE?” We both screamed looking at each other. Luckily your sudden outburst was unheard as they were muffled out by the other people screaming.

*Am I dreaming right now?*

Woohyun POV

I walked into campus being greeted by the students. Most of them being girls as they were screaming and taking pictures while the guys stood behind showing no excitement in their expressions. I heard my name being called from the 2nd floor; looking up I waved at the possible source.

My eye caught someone squinting my direction. I watched her movements as she talked with her friend then squinted some more showing a cute expression.

*hmmm cute*

“Hyung what are you looking at?” Hoya nudged me breaking my gaze from her. “That girl up there…she’s really cute” I said with smile on my face.

“The one that screamed your name?” Hoya asked looking up. “No, the one with the glasses” I pointed at her, making the smile on my face even bigger.

Hoya looked closely finally getting a better look of your face he froze.

“Jae Lin?” Hoya whispered.

“Yah! What are you two doing there??” Sunggyu yelled from the front. “Uhh nothing” We both said following everyone again.

Jae Lin POV

“Okay everyone let’s get back to class” One of the professors broke of the large crowd. “Can that really be him?” I ask Rei. She looked at me shrugging “I don’t know they do look alike, what was his real name again” She asked Mae who was still daydreaming.

“Mae!” Rei threw her pencil at her. “Yah!! What was that for?” Mae turned rubbing her head. “Well instead of daydreaming over there I asked you a question, what is Hoya’s real name?” Rei and I leaned in to hear her answer.

“It’s-“ Mae got cut off as the class squealed. Everyone’s attention landed at the front as the 7 guys entered the classroom.

“Oh my god!!” Mae screamed bringing her hands to her cheeks. Rei’s and my jaws dropped seeing them. “Okay class we have new students, let them introduce themselves” The professor explained.

Everyone went quite, “Annyeonghasaeyo we’re Infinite” They bowed down. They each introduced themselves finally getting to Hoya. “Annyeonghasaeyo I’m Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya” He bowed smiling at everyone. “You can take your seats where ever there is an empty desk available.

*Lee Howon!* I spaced out not realizing Hoya taking the empty desk next to yours.

“Excuse me…..”Hoya asked, with no response from me he waved his hand in front of me. “ohh what?” I shook from my daydream state looking at him. I flinched realizing it was Hoya. “Nice to meet you…..” He trailed off.

*Really?? Did he seriously forget me, our friendship?*

“Park Jae Lin” I smiled, inside I felt sad knowing he just forgot everything.

Hoya POV

We walked into class, squeals spread throughout the room. I flinched suddenly, then getting a playful punch from dongwoo. We introduced ourselves, once my turn came I looked around scanning the faces of the students. There she was. I bowed after my introduction, standing there patiently while the other members finished. I would look somewhere else but my eyes always seem to find their way back to Jae. I kept glancing back at her then realized she was daydreaming.

*She never changes* smiling to yourself

The professor lets us take our seats that were spread out, I spotted a seat next to Jae Lin. Suddenly I see Woohyun heading for that seat. I rushed past him taking my seat, seeing him pout I shrugged it off.*Wait why did I do that?* I watched Woohyun taking another desk which was 2 seats away from Jae. He had that expression I-hate-you-right-now. I avoided him seating back into my seat getting comfortable.

“Excuse me….”I faced Jae, she still had that same look for the past 5 minutes. I waved my hand in front of her.” Oh What?” She came back to reality turning to me. “Nice to meet you…..”I trailed off suddenly forgetting her name because of my nervousness taking over me.

Her facial expression fell, suddenly smiling again “Park Jae Lin”. I smiled back and returned my attention to the front. *ugh why did I blank out on her?*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally 1st chapter up, was going to post last night but....i'm sorry XD Please comment on what you think so far. Thank You ^^

 

Geez woohyun x_x

Bye for now :D