Burning

Never Look Back

Seungyeon's POV

I received a call from Gyuri. "Yobuseyo..?"

"Um.. Seungyeon-ah.. Eunjung's here." She said, uncertainly. Why did Eunjung come? What did that want?! "Why? And why did you let her in?" I asked. "Aish.. She's crying! How can i ignore her?! She was practically sitting on my doorstep. Do I chase her away??" I felt concerned, and worried like how i would feel when she was still my friend.

Stop thinking that!! Eunjung is no longer your friend. You fell out with her already, remember?! And she was the one who stole Jonghun!! A sudden wave of anger hit me. I've never felt like that before. It was like the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle put together with the rest. I realised everything. Its was Eunjung!! It was all her fault!!

Eunjung, the girl who was poor with no money, Eunjung, the girl with no friends, Eunjung, the girl who stole my boyfriend. Its ALL YOUR FAULT!!

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out loud, to no one. Everyone in the park looked at me. I don't care. I don't care anymore. Instead of blushing and being embarrassed, I screamed again. Loud and clear. Strong and steady.

And I felt a fire growing in me.

______

 

I ran all the way to Gyuri's house, the fire getting stronger and stronger. When I reached the door, I pushed it open and went in. I saw Gyuri and Eunjung inside. Eunjung was drinking a hot tea. I felt soo angry that I reached out, grabbed the cup and poured everything on her lap.

"Ah!" Eunjung screamed, shocked at the sudden scalding tea on her lap. "Omo! Quick, get to the toilet!" Gyuri yelled, wide-eyed. Then she turned and glared at me before following Eunjung.

My eyes watered as I sat there, the raging fire in me calming down. Oh no. Just what did I do!!

Eunjung's POV

I cried harder as I washed my pants. Gyuri's stood beside me, patting my shoulder. "Just what's wrong with Seungyeon? She's not like that.. Even if she hates someone very much, she won't do that.."

I wiped my eyes. "I know. I'm the one who stole her boyfriend. She has every right to do that to me."

Then I walked out of the bathroom, head down and ran out of the door. Seungyeon looked at me, but didnt say anything.