The Start Of Everything

Never Look Back

Seungyeon's POV

"Seungyeon-ah? Yah! You've been asleep for hours!" My best friend Gyuri said.

I rolled over sleepily. "Gomawo for letting me stay at your place and waking me up early." I replied sarcastically.

Gyuri pouted. "You're really never going home?"

"Ne. I can't stand my omma and uppa seriously! I hate them! And I wish I'll kick the habit of calling them that because it !!" I groaned.

"Kekekeke.. Old habits die hard, I guess."

I was about to get up and brush my teeth when I heard my phone ringing.

"Yobuseyo?"

"Hey babe... Meet me at the usual place at twelve sharp." The voice said.

The line went dead and I sank to my knees.

Gyuri looked concerned. "Yah, who was that? What happened?"

He didn't say his name, but I knew who he was immediately. Choi Jonghun.

"Gyuri-ah.. It's J-Jonghun.. He wants to meet me.." I replied shakily.

"What?! That jerk! How dare he called you  let alone ask to meet you?!"

"I have to go.. I must meet him."

"Aniyo you can't! He's a jerk! Who knows,it's a trap!! You are not going!!"

"Gyuri-ah, I must."

"At least let me come with you? He's dangerous!"

I shook my head. Gyuri cared about me but I must go. What if he wants to apologise? What if it's important?

"I'll go to the park first.. Then I'll go straight to the place.. I won't need breakfast."

______

 

Hongki's POV

I ran quickly towards Gyuri's house. That idiot Jonghun.. Look what you caused me.. Nothing but trouble.

I had the note in my hand, the one from Eunjung.

I reached the door and knocked like mad. Gyuri opened it.

"Yah!! Heartbreaker's buddy? What do you want?" Gyuri said dryly.

"Please, is Seungyeon here? I got something for her! Please! It's important!"

"Ani, she went out to meet jerk. Should be at the bus stop.. You better be grateful I'm helping!"

"Aish.. Kansa! Annyeong!!"

______

 

Seungyeon's POV

I walked straight to the bus stop, ignoring my  promise to Gyuri.

Choi Jonghun... What am I to you?

FLASHBACK

"Jonghun- oppa, where are you? Im here."

"What do you mean, I'm here? Did I ask to meet you?

"You forgot?! Yah, you asked to meet me!!"

"Mianhae, I'm busy now.. Bye"

I felt so angry, I began to cry. Then I ran towards home. On the way, I passed by a pub, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Choi Jonghun was there, his hand touching a girl all over. He had a smirk on his face, as he moved closer to the girl.

Then, the girl turned to face the window, and I saw her. It was her. No mistake. It was Eunjung.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tears filled my eyes as I was reminded of that painful memory. Then, the bus came.

I stepped up the bus, heading to our favourite cafe.

Hongki's POV

I ran like never before and when I reached the bus stop, I saw... The bus..

PULLING AWAY!!! Look at all my efforts!!

 

Hey hey! :) First chapter up!! Sorry for long wait. My first subscriber, thx, and the next chapter will have Eunjung!! Here's something, a little secret! Eunjung is definitely not evil. ^^

Thank you  all my subscribers! :)

Pls SUSCRIBE and COMMENT!! Hehe..