Flowing Out Of My Fingers.. Onto His Face

Never Look Back

Seungyeon's POV

Tears streamed down my face and I really regretted what I did. I can't go back to my parents and now I can't go back to Gyuri's house. I know I was being very mean, but seriously, Eunjung did more evil things to me. She stole my boyfriend. That's more than pouring hot tea on her right?! She totally deserved it. That .

I had no idea where I was going, but I felt like my feet was magically working by itself and taking me somewhere. I went to a grey, rundown place and stopped at the lift. Jonghun's house. Straightaway, I knew what to do. I pressed the lift button and waited, with angry tears swimming down my cheeks. I suddenly remembered something..

FLASHBACK

"Jonghun oppa.. Why is the lift taking so long?" I whined.

Ani. Its coming."

"What?! Its at the fourteenth floor can't you see?"

Jonghun just laughed. "No matter how long something takes, it will always happen.."

END OF FLASHBACK

I shook my head firmly. No, Han Seungyeon. You're not to think about those stupid memories. Stop it. STOP IT!!

The lift came and I dashed in.

______

 

I reached Jonghun's house and slammed myself on the door. "Choi Jonghun! Show yourself!!" I screamed. Then the door opened. Jonghun stood there, topless. For a while I thought I was going to gasp and sigh and trace his abs or something but all I felt was the anger. Piling up in me, ready to march out. "Ya, baby? What's up? Missing me?" He smirked. I felt more anger coming.

I just stood there with my fists clenched tightly and trying to control my anger. But I couldn't hold it in anymore. I took a deep breath. "Choi Jonghun, you're a jerk. An idiot, a jerk, a moron, a bastard. I. HATE. YOU." Jonghun didn't look surprised. "I saw this coming. Relax, babe, just chill ok??"

Oh my bloody god. "ARGH!!!" I went crazy and shoved him hard, until he fell on the floor. Then I began to kick him. "What the-" Jonghun  gasped. I know, I'm crazy. Who cares? He's a moron, jerk, idiot and bastard, isn't he?

"Yah! Stop it! Ouch, are you crazy?!" Jonghun shouted. He managed to get up on his feet but more was coming. Taking a deep breath, I reached out my hand and slapped him. Yeah, slapped him. Right across his face. So hard that it turned red. While slapping him, I thought of all the things he did to me and vented my anger. All of it. It was like all my problems going from my heart to my hand and out of of my fingers onto Jonghun's face. I could never describe how I felt. It was such a relief, venting my anger on Jonghun's face.

Jonghun just stared. He never thought I was capable of this. That just made me more truimph. "Goodbye, then. Hasta la vista baby!" I sang.

______

 

Eunjung's POV

I held Hongki's hand, feeling the smoothness of his hand. Omo.. I wish you'll wake up.. "Hongki-ah.. I know I'm wrong. You don't have to forgive me after you wake up, but please wake up! I want you to wake up.. Please?! No one sleeps for so long!"

Hongki didn't react. I felt tears creeping into my eyes. "Saranghae.." I whispered.

 

 

 

Hi! I know I didn't update for long.. Sorry guys..

Please comment and suscribe!! I love you all <3