Sorrow

Never Look Back

Eunjung's POV

"Why isnt she here yet?" Jonghun muttered.

"Pls, it's not twelve yet!" I snapped. I have never liked doing this with Choi Jonghun. He's a heartbreaker and a flirt and..and... A.. Urgh!! He's seriously sick minded.

Its all because of money. Money rules my world. And my family's world. It's all because we need money. Otherwise, I definitely won't do this dirty job of being Jonghun's girl.. And allowing him to touch me all over.

"Ah, baby.. Remember what you need to do!" He smirked.

And his hand slithered to my waist and reached down to the bottom.

All I could do was to bear with it. I hate my life.

Seungyeon's POV

Every step I took, took a lot of energy. Hoping with all your might is no use, Seungyeon..

It could be a bad thing. Maybe it was just a trap.

But maybe he wants to make it up to me... Han Seungyeon, wake up!! You are almost at the cafe..

I finally reached, but as I looked through the window, I saw Jonghun with.. Eunjung.

I felt hot tears filling up my eyes. Aniya..You cant cry.

My legs felt heavy. I felt like sinking down to the ground and dying there.

Get a grip on yourself.. Stay strong..

I walked to the door and pushed it open.

Jonghun's POV

I was excited, for having Eunjung all to myself and tricking Seungyeon.

But there was this little guilty feeling in my heart. Even though I wasn't serious in dating Seungyeon, it was a very cruel thing to do.

Aish, I can't turn back the time. Since this is what Hae Jeong wanted, I must do it..

And there she is!

Seungyeon's POV

I walked towards Jonghun and Eunjung, trying my best to hold in my tears. 

I think it didnt work, because I felt my cheeks becoming wet.

Eunjung was looking at me sadly. Was she guilty? Aniyo, she can't be. She is a total . I can't believe she was once my best friend.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

Jonghun smirked. I hate his smirk! "Follow me, babe!"

______

 

I stood at the back alley behind the pub. Jonghun left Eunjung and led me here.

"So baby," he began. "I don't know why you left me yet.. Care to tell me?"

All my anger grew bigger and bigger then I exploded.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! IT'S YOU WHO NEEDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE UNFAITHFUL TO ME!!!!!!"

I broke down immediately after shouting. I cried and cried like never before. Huge sobs that everyone can hear.

People stared and whispered, as Jonghun slowly inched away from the scene.

"YAH!!! COME BACK!!!!" I screamed. Then, I passed out.

2nd chapter up!! Comment and SUSCRIBE pls!! XD