Strange Feelings

Never Look Back

Eunjung's POV

We got off the taxi and walked into the hospital. "The nurses should be furious.." I bit my lip. Hongki laughed. "Just let them be. Every single second of life should be filled with happiness, don't you think?" 

"But that wil never happen. There will always be sad times." I sighed. "Yah, go see the doctor. You said you will. No going back on your words..!" Hongki said firmly. "Araseo, go to your ward first, alright?" 

Hongki frowned. "Aniya, I must follow you. It's my job to protect you." I stared. A glimmer of hope sparkled in my heart. Hongki-ah.. Are you recalling? 

Hongki's POV

I felt very confused. Why did I say that? Why do I feel like this.. Why? Eunjung is just a friend, isn't she? Nowadays, she's always looking at me with sad eyes. Did I do anything wrong? Why..?

"Eunjung noona, please let me.." I whined. She smiled, but I could see tears glistening in her eyes. "Eunjung noona.. What's wrong? Did I upset you?" 

She just shook her head. "Ani, don't worry.. Promise me, go back to your ward first, ok? I'll be ok. Don't let the nurses find out! Araseo?" 

Why doesn't she want me to follow her?! She is definetly hiding something. I have to go to! "Araseoyo. Go now!" She smiled and waved before heading over to the lift. 

When she reaches there, I'll follow her!

Choa's POV

I will take action. Soon. I will. Watch out, Choi Jonghun. Or should I say, Choi Jonghun and Han Seungyeon. Beware. If I take action, then you must too. 

I picked up the photo of me and Jonghun. Behind it, it says, Hye Jeong and Jonghun. Laughing, I cancelled off Hye Jeong and put Choa. 

Seungyeon's POV

I gulped down my last drink before collapsing on the table. I was too drunk to drink any more. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands massaging me. Because I'm drunk, I moaned and tilt my head. 

The massage got better. I turned around. "Handsome, let's go party!" I stood up and threw myself onto him. He smirked and led me to the dancing stage. 

As we danced, I felt his hands caressing my back and moaned. He went down and down.. I was so enjoying it. "More, more!" I whispered loudly. 

Jonghun's POV

I drank my thousandth glass of beer. After the so-called gathering, I felt the need to drink. I could hold my liquor very well, so I didn't have to worry. 

Suddenly, I caught sight of Seungyeon. With another guy. Flirting. Somehow, I felt so angry, I dashed towards them.

Eunjung's POV

I felt like as If the world just shook. What does the doctor mean...?

Hiya.. Hey, did you watch the trailer I got?You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXeWFQvI9Pc

You can also watch it in the foreword!!

You know, the part about Choa? I don't think you all are interested. :( But anyway, I wanted to tell you, did you notice something strange about 'I picked up the photo of me and Jonghun. Behind it, it says, Hye Jeong and Jonghun.' Think deep! 

And also, Jonghun can't hold his liquor very well in real life! :) Hehe.. Are you thinking what im thinking? Lol. He's actually very pitiful.. 

Sorry for short chapter! ><' Comment please!!! I hope to see feedback about the trailer. Credits are in the foreword~