Crying Until There Are No Tears Left..

Never Look Back

Jonghun's POV

I was shocked. Wow, that Seungyeon sure has power. But whats this I feel.. Sad? Aish! Nevermind that psycho. I have to get going.

______

 

I walked to the home, looking for my father. Then I saw him, frail and weak, but still trying to act tough. He saw me. "Hey! Boy! Choi Jonghun!" He smirked. I sighed. My father's mental problem is never going to get better.. "Hey appache, you are capable of doing things yourself. Why must I come for you?" Honestly, I wanted nothing to do with him.

He turned serious. "Remember why I'm here? Because of you! YOU! And your bloody girlfriend! And her father most of all!" His eyes glowed with anger. Yeah, its Hyejeong's father. He caused him this. "Appache, I can't turn back the time and change things. And its not Hyejeong's fault! Its her father, not her!"

"Do you still love her?"

I was shocked at this. What do I say? Say the truth. I don't know! "Appache, I cant give you the answer now. After i'm done, i'm going ok?"

Eunjung's POV

Omo.. Hongki's parent are finally back from their trip! "Hongki-ah.. Your parents are here." I whispered. He didn't respone. As usual.. His mother knelt beside him. "My dear.. How could such a thing happen? While we were away, how could you let yourself get injured?? By this vixen?!"

I was shocked. Vixen? Did she just called me that? I totally deserve it.. "Ahjumma, mianhae. It was a mistake on my part." I said. Hongki's mother turned around. "By saying sorry, will he wake up?!  You ! I will never forgive you for this!" She glared. "Get out of here! I never want to see you with Hongki anymore."

A tear slid down my face. "Ahjumma.. Mianhae. I love Hongki and I want to stay with him so please, give me one more chance and forgive me. When Hongki wakes up, I promise I won't see him again."

Hongki's mother looked at me like i'm mad. "You-you.. how DARE you talk back to me! ! Now! Forget about seeing Hongki!" I sniffed and began to kneel down. "What are you doing! Begging me?! GET OUT THIS INSTANT!! Yah, husband! Take her out!" Hongki's father grabbed my arm. "Let's go now." He said firmly. I refused to budge. "No. I'm staying put until Ahjumma lets me stay with Hongki for the time being."

Hongki's mother breathed in and out, like as if she was going to explode anytime. I don't care, not now. I need you Hongki. I must do my best for you. "You.. witch! And you! Take her out now!!" She screamed.

Hongki's father resorted to voilence. "You forced me. Don't blame me!" He muttered. Then, he pulled me up and dug his nails into my skin. I felt pain but didn't give up. No, Hongki. I'm here with you. Forever." A tear slid down my cheek. I forced myself onto the floor and knelt down agian. Hongki's father pushed me onto the floor and kicked me. Another tear. And another.. another..

Hongki's POV

The garden was very noisy. There were sounds of people crying. Actually only someone was crying. An angel who had fallen from heaven. That's how I think of her. I know her, but yet I don't. i reach out my hands and she stared at it. But she cried harder. Crying about me? Why?

An evil witch came. The angel cried out in alarm. I wanted to help her but I couldn't. My world.. is dark and silent.

 

Sorry for super short chapter.. And slow update. O.O. Sorry! Did you notice Hongki's dream is like real life? And who's this mysterious Hyejeong? Comment and suscribe, please.. I need comments to motivade me.. :( Again, sorry for short chapter!

Btw, I change the foreword as it was irrelvent.. Look at it ok??