Who's My Lover?

Never Look Back

 

 

Hongki's POV

"Omma.. I'm fine! Sorry to make you all worry.." I hung my head. 

"Aniya, its that brats fault!" My mother screamed. "What brat? Did you make an enemy overseas? I heared you went to London.."

My mother sighed. "Hongki-ah.. You.. Really got amnesia." A tear dropped. I wiped it off. "Omma, I'm awake now, don't worry." 

"Don't you ever meet that wretch again." She warned. "What wretch?" She didn't answer, just stared at me. 

______

 

Eunjung's POV

I felt so bad about Seungyeon and Gyuri that I just ran out of the house after Seungyeon left. But Gyuri caught my arm. "Hey, please stay! It's not your fault and you weren't done speaking yet.." I shook my head, tears spilling out. "Yah, remember what I said? Don't cry or you'll have no tears left for joy! C'mon, I have a brilliant idea to make Hongki remember again. C'mon!"

 

______

 

I went to Hongki's ward and peered through it's tiny window. Hongki was wide awake, and he seemed to be having a headache. I pushed open the door. "Hongki-ah, I got something for you! A surprise.. come with me to Gyuri house for a lovely dinner!"

Hongki stared. "Eunjung-ah, my mother just came. What happened between you both?" I sighed. "Forget about that first. Let's go." Hongki stood up. "Wait, who's Gyuri?" Oh, I just remembered. He didn't meet Gyuri at that time yet. "A friend of ours. Maybe you'll regain your memory. Oh, c'mon! Let's go!" I smiled, pushing all the bad thoughts away.

 

______

 

The house was a nice one, with flowers everywhere. This is so familiar.. where had I seen it before..? "Ok, we're here. Gyuri's inside with your favourite food." I nodded and went inside. It was neat and so tidy! I saw a woman, no, lady, standing at the stove, cooking. So that's Gyuri? Eunjung seemed to be reading my mind. "Yup, that's Gyuri."

Gyuri turned around. "Oh, hi.. Um, take a seat??" I just stared. I was taken away by her beauty. Omo.. was I in love with her before? Her features.. her voice..

 

"Hey.. what's up? Take a seat." Gyuri looked shocked like as if I said she was bald. I think I never said that to her before..