Never Look Back

Never Look Back

Hongki's POV

"What are you both doing?!" Someone shouted. It was Omma, face red with anger. I drew away from Eunjung. "Omma-"

"If I didn't follow you here, you would have gone up to sleep with that ! Come here right now!" she screamed. Eunjung bowed. "Ajumma, mianhaeyo. It's me. I'm to blame. I asked him here. Mianhae."

"You wretch! Didn't you promise me?!" Omma screamed. I felt so confused. "Promise what?" Omma glared at me. "Get into the car. Let me talk to this ." I felt anger overwhelming me. 

"You're not to called her . Omma,  I can remember everything. I won't leave her alone anymore. I need her." I said, firmly. 

"Fine, fine by me! If you leave with this , we'll sever ties." she warned dangerously, eyes burning. 

I turn to Eunjung. She was crying. I made up my mind. "Omma, Mianhae. I'm going. Take care." I grabbed Eunjung's wrist and ran away.

Seungyeon's POV

They pushed me out of the van, onto the street with Jonghun. I crawled over, tears pouring down. Jonghun, my Jonghun.. 

He was lying still on the floor, not breathing. I lifted him up and hug him. "Mianhae.. Saranghae.. Goodbye.." I cried softly. "I'll come.. Wait for me.." 

Choa stared, tears dripping down her face. "I had no choice." Then she hopped into the van and it drove away. The owls hooting, crickets chirping, but still a very silent night. 

______

 

Eunjung's POV

"Are you sure? You really want this?" I asked Hongki. "Yes, I love you more than my life, you know?" I stood up straighter. "What about your parents? They're not important?"

Hongki sighed. "Of course they are. But they can cope without me. They don't love me. At all." I was shocked. "How can you say-" 

Hongki covered my mouth. "You know, I know a place where all will be peaceful." 

"Where?" Hongki smiled. He pointed to the sky. "Heaven." My eyes widened. "Are you sure??" I asked. "Are you willing to go with me?" 

I was about to answer when I saw Seungyeon stumbling towards us. "Seungyeon?" 

______

 

After hearing the terrible truth, I felt I had to make a decision. "The four friends.. That was what we used to be called. Lets be the four friends again." Seungyeon looked at Eunjung. 

"Let's all go together." She said. We nodded. 

Seungyeon's POV

The next morning, I dressed in the best I can. It was the last day. I looked at all the photos we four friends took. I smiled. 

Drinking the cup of poison, I felt relieved. Everything is going to be ok. I lay on the bed, closing my eyes. Goodbye, world. 

Hongki's POV

Me and Eunjung sat on the beach, admiring the scenery. "Are you ready?" She nodded. 

I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "Then let's go." Standing up, both of us walked into the sea. 

Nobody's POV

The four friends met, laughing, playing. Yes, this should be the way.

 

~*~

 

Ok, this is the last chapter. They killed Themselves. Please comment or I'll be heart broken.