Painful Feelings

Never Look Back

Hongki's POV

I drove Eunjung back home, feeling kind of nervous. Today was like a date, seriously.. I wonder if she treats it like one too. Probably not.

We were on the way, but Eunjung seemed to be in a hurry. "Are you rushing for something?" I asked.

"Aniyo.. I-" Eunjung began coughing badly. "I just want to-" and coughed again.

"Are you sick? Here's some water."

Eunjung shook her head and coughed into her hand. "Im ok.."

"Please, Eunjung-ah.. Let me help. Tell me what's going on. Let me stay by your side." I pleaded. Ok, maybe I'm desperate.

Eunjung just shook her head. "Lee Hongki, just what do you want? We're not related in any way. I don't need you to care for me."

I was severely hurt by that. Doesnt she even treat me as a friend? How can she say that?

Then Eunjung yelled at me to pull over. So I did. She opened the car door and ran.

I almost gave up. But suddenly, she slipped. I dashed out quickly. How can you give up, you pabo?! You have to stay by Eunjung forever.

"Yah, pabo!! See! You cant even look after yourself."

I helped Eunjung up, and saw that she got tears in her eyes. And... Blood on her hands. "Are you injured? Your hands?"

"Stay away!" She yelled and ran away.

And began coughing again. That was when I realised, she had been coughing into her hand just now...

Jonghun's POV

I threw off my jacket and lay on the couch. Nearby, I saw our picture.

We were happily smiling and dizzy with laughter. I wonder when will be the day you'll forgive me?

No, its false hope. You will never.. Never.. Forgive the son of your father's enemy.

Seungyeon's POV

I reached my second home, which was Gyuri's home, quickly.

Gyuri seemed worried. Of course, she's a worrywart. "Yah, what took you so long? Did anything happen?"

I felt like crying, but I held in the tears. "What do you think?"

"He was just spouting nonsense right? C'mon, tell me." Gyuri pressed on.

I managed to tell Gyuri everything without crying. "The end!" I finished. Then I ran up to my room, my tears falling.

______

Gyuri knocked on the door a few minutes later. "Seungyeonie.. Let me in..!" She whispered. Sometimes she really treats me like a baby.

I let her come in, and she sat on my bed. "Seungyeon-ah, life is always hard."

I wish it will be easier..

"You have to face the fact that you are being dumped by the heartbreaker." 

Oh, yeah? It's not that easy.

"You have to overcome it, just like how I  overcame the fact that my parents are dead."

"Gyuri-ah.. You're so brave. I love you as a sister. Gomawo for being so helpful, letting me stay over, and listening to me."

I leaned onto her shoulder and and cried somemore.

 

Hello! Im loving all comments, subscribers and views, lol. Well, I'm actually sick in bed and typing.