A Hanging Mystery..

Never Look Back

Hongki's POV

The sky was clear and blue. I was sitting on the grass, picking flowers. A girl sat down beside me. She looked guilty, her hair covering her face. I felt a rush of love.. It isn't your fault...

I tried to tell her, but nothing came out of my mouth. I tried again. Nothing! I couldn't speak, so I can't tell her how I feel... And that I don't blame her. She began picking the flowers with me, but all the flowers she picked, she gave them to me. I wonder why... What did she do that made her keep giving them to me? Was she repaying me? i wonder why I thought that..

Then I realised I was on a cliff. A cliff that has grass, flowers, greenery everywhere.. Over the sea. Then the girl looked miserable. I felt myself slipping.. down the cliff, into the sea....

Seungyeon's POV

I took a walk in the park. Somehow, it has become my favourite place. I would come here to straighten out my thoughts. Otteoke?? Its very hard to forget Jonghun. Why??!! Why cant i forget such a jerk??!! Like as if we did some beautiful things that left beautiful memories in the past... But somehow, something told me to never give up. Its a feeling.. A very strong one that i never felt before.

The wind blew my hair gently, and i was reminded of something, a date with Jonghun.

______

We were in the park, this exact same one. Jonghun was my hair gently. "The wind is blowing your hair everywhere! Aish.." he grumbled. " i laughed. "Make it nice and straight for me, please?"

Jonghun tried, but the wind kept blowing my hair in various directions. "Aish! I dont wanna try anymore, pleaseeee?" He pouted, acting cute. I love you.. Jonghun.. Even if you cant keep my hair neat and tidy, its because of the wind.. I believe we can do it. We can overcome any obstacle..

______

My eyes were wet. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Oh, Jonghun.. Why must you become like that? What made you become like that? There's a hole in my heart that was meant for you to take up that space.. Please, become the old Jonghun. I can't take it anymore..

Jonghun's POV

I stared at the picture of me and Hae Jeong again before grabbing my coat and walking to the door. i caught sight of the picture of me and Seungyeon. I sighed. Aish... I don't know what to feel, seriously! I know I should be guilty. I know I should change. But i wont. Not yet. Not until Hae Jeong forgives me.

Then I walked out of my house, swinging the door shut and making a loud bang. I pushed the keys into the lock and headed for the lift. When in, and pressed '1'.

Choa's POV

Its been long since I came here. The familiar grey walls, smell of cigerettes.. I missed them. I pressed the lift button and waited for the lift to reached level 1, the ground floor. I saw the number the lift was before I pressed the button. 7. I have to be prepared. Then I went behind a lampost..

Jonghun's POV

I stood in the lift, my legs aching. Why was the lift so slow? Please, c'mon! Level 7 to 1 wont take that long right? Finally, when the lift opened, I walked out, looking forward a the way..

Choa's POV

I peeped out from behind the lampost. Aha. Seen you! You still look the same, huh? Well, no time no see, Choi Jonghun..

Gyuri's POV

I was cooking lunch when i heard the door bell ring. i opened the door, ready to bash up the bastard who interrupted my cooking. Oops! Wasn't a bastard! But a ...

Eunjung was standing at the door, fiddling with her handbag. She had dark rings around her eyes. I never saw her like that before. Today she looked like she saw a ghost. "Yah!! Don't look at me like that! Do Iook like a ghost to you?" I yelled.

Eunjung didn't say anything. She ignored my nasty comment. Instead, she burst into tears. "Gyuri.. Its Hongki.. He got into a car accident.. Because of me! And he's in a coma!"

Omo, look what happened, Lee Hongki.. You got yourself into a car accident and make people cry over you.. Haha, perfect plan..

"Gyuri.. He might even have amnesia!" Eunjung wailed. I was shocked. Amnesia?! Whoa, look at this mess you made, Hongki jerk.. I didn't know what to say, so i just.. thought of something to say.. "Um.. What actually happened..?"

Eunjung cried harder. She didn't answer. Then she started to murmur, "Its my f-fault.. I c-cause it t-to h-hap-pen.." Aish.. What do you expect me to say next?? I only know Hongki's a complete jerk because he hangs out with double complete jerk, Choi Jonghun. Please, Eunjung. Anyway I don't like you!! Why did you come here in the first place??!! I didn't say that out loud, of course.. I'm not that evil..

Eunjung kept on crying, it was kind of torturing me. After all, I couldn't hug her and comfort her right? Then again, I felt sorry for her.. I was trembling with the effort of trying not to say anything comforting. Omo.. Just what do you expect me to DO!!

"I'll call Seungyeon.. Do you want to take a seat inside?" I said, trying to be helpful. Eunjung nodded and went in, sniffing away. Don't blame me for letting this in, Seungyeon! After all, I still have a heart...

 

Here's my promise to you!! An update!! ^^ Btw, do you understand Hongki's dream? Do you realise that Choa and Jonghun had the exact same picture?? Did you realise that Jonghun always thinks about Hae Jeong while looking at the picture..?

I hope you like this hanging mystery! I'll update tomorrow and sorry for keep switching POV's in this chapter, hope you don't get confused! ^^ And sorry if my chapters are short..