That Dinner

Never Look Back

Gyuri's POV

Omo.. Hongki's really weird! The way he.. Ugh it's different! "Hongki, please take a seat. Dinner will be ready soon." Hongki just stared. I hate his stare! It's getting kind of creepy..

"Gyuri noona.." He began just as I was taking a drink. I choked. "What?! Did.. You say..?!" Hongki looked hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have shouted but.. Noona?! Noona?! NOONA?! 

"Hey.. Please go take a seat!" Eunjung quickly lead him to the sitting room. Now, her expression was weird too. Jealous?? Is she jealous because Hongki called me noona??

______

 

When dinner was ready, we sat down at the table. The doorbell rang. "Ah, that will be Jerk no.1." Hongki stared. "What jerk?"  I ran to the door. Choi Jonghun waved and walked in. "Hi! Am I late?" The cheek of him to say that! 

Choa's POV

That house.. So bright and cheerful. Choi Jonghun was never meant to live like this. He stays in hotels.. Eat expensive food.. Whats all this?

Its the work of Nature. The Nature of Love. Choi Jonghun has found it. But he didnt realise; there's still two important treasures that he didn't treasure. He must treasure both, before it's too late. 

Before I take action. 

Seungyeon's POV

Hongki lost his memory? How did such a thing happen? That's why Eunjung was there? But still, Gyuri shouldnt let her in! 

Wait. Why not? I'm the evil , aren't I? Eunjung is the angel. She deserves sympathy. I don't. Aish!! It's so hard not to hate Eunjung. Because.. She stole Jonghun. 

Wait. No one said that! How did I assume.. No, it has to be true! Yes, it is. Han Seungyeon, you're always right! 

______

 

Eunjung's POV

I looked over at Hongki. Why is he acting like this? Why? Why does he keep.. Looking at Gyuri? Wait. Anyway, I promised not to stay with Hongki anymore. I have to keep it. Which reminds me, it's time for Hongki to go back to hospital. 

"Hongki-ah, you have to go back to hospital. Thank you everyone for coming today." I bowed deeply. Then I grabbed his arm and walked out of the house. 

"Um, Eunjung-ah? Sometimes I wonder.." I smiled. "Wonder what?" 

"Um, why I called you 'Eunjung-ah' when your older than me..." Hongki said nervously. "That's because we had a joke. I'm suppose to be younger so you can feed me!" I burst out laughing. "It's a silly joke.." 

"Oh? Haha.. Eunjung-ah, i mean, Eunjung noona, can I call you noona?" I was shock at this. "Me, noona? It's kind of weird.. But, anything you wish!" I smiled. Then I began coughing. And there was blood on my hand. 

"Eunjung-ah! Are you ok?! Why.. Is there blood?" I shook my head. "im ok. Hey, you called me 'Eunjung-ah' just now. Hongki frowned. "Yah, this is serious! Your coughing blood! When we get to the hospital, you have a check up, ok?" 

I was touched at how Hongki was concerned at me. This was how he always act. But I ignored him. I'm sorry Hongki..

 

This is specially for taraeunjung0409! Do comment!! I rather have comments than subscribers.. But don't unsubscribe! >< Comments will make my day! 

Please read my new fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273820

Comment and subscribe there!!